hello

Options
Hi everyone my name missy and I am having a hard time with calories. See I am on a low cal diet and can't seem to be able to eat more than 700 calories in a day. I am on day three, and I am eating alot. Anyone know of any high calorie low carb foods. I'm stumped.

Replies

• moomoo
    moomoo Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone my name missy and I am having a hard time with calories. See I am on a low cal diet and can't seem to be able to eat more than 700 calories in a day. I am on day three, and I am eating alot. Anyone know of any high calorie low carb foods. I'm stumped.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • TexasMom
    TexasMom Posts: 70
    Options
    Congrats on signing up on this website. There are lots of tools here to help you meet your goals.

I guess your trying a low carb diet to see if it will work? Or maybe your doctor recommended it?

Rather than focus on carb intake I focus on balance. There are a lot of reputable sites that can break down the balance of carbs/proteins/fats that your specific body needs for your activity level. Including this site. When I'm putting together my meals I make sure I'm using lean chicken/turkey and fresh seafood. I use 95% fresh veggies and fruit and I use only whole grain bread, pasta, tortilla's. It is making a huge difference. Put that together with this site to track the intake and success is in site.

Keep surging forward one day at a time. Your best is yet to come and you'll love it.

Many Blessings,
    Nita
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    try some higher calorie low carb options

almonds....yogurt....hummus...chicken...salmon....cheese