From Thanksgiving to New Year's Challenge! :0)

Options
FIRST WEIGH IN:

Thanksgiving Morning....

Last Weigh in....January 5th!

THIS CHALLENGE IS FOR EVERYONE! THOSE WHO WANT TO MAINTAIN ARE ALSO INVITED TO JOIN US! :0)

The Challenge will run for 6 weeks....

Here's what to expect:

1. Weigh ins are due Every Thursday...with the latest being Saturdays by NOON Central time..

2. You will be sent a weekly spreadsheet with weigh ins... (given you send me a private message with your email.) You are NOT REQUIRED to give me your email...it's only if you want to see the spreadsheet and compare your losses with the rest of the group and your TEAM!

3. You will be assigned Team members who are there to help check in on you and encourage you. However, my challenge groups are very friendly and EVERYONE tends to encourage each other, but your team members give you people who are shooting for the same goal as you! :0)

4. I will post weekly GOALS...they are not Mandatory...but give everyone something to aim for. Also, for those of you in MAINTENANCE....I will have goals that aren't only weight loss related, but also fitness and nutrition related.

5. Expect to be motivated! :0) My groups are usually VERY enthusiastic, and very involved groups of members. I have some AMAZING people who check in several times a week and send personal messages and encouragement.

IF THE ABOVE SOUNDS GOOD TO YOU>>>> Here's what to do.....

1. Reply to this message. State your name and send me a friend request.

2. When responding to this message tell me which of the following groups you want to join....(keep in mind we only have 6 weeks!)

MAINTENANCE GROUP (losing nothing,,,,working on fitness, nutrition, and maintaining current weight range)

Lose 1-5 Pounds

Lose 6-8 Pounds

Lose 9-12 Pounds

3. Check back in on Thanksgiving or the night before with your initial Weigh Ins and to see what team you have been assigned to.

That's it! EVERYTHING WILL BE POSTED ON THIS THREAD!~!! ALSO....I will copy and paste the Weekly Challenges on my News feed.... (another good reason to send me a friend request!)

Looking forward to ringing in the NEW YEAR WITH YOU! :0)

Can't wait to meet you !

Tausha

Replies

• tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge to get through the holiday season :)
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a grate way to kick me in the butt after slacking for so long.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge ! Thanks for all of the hard work that you do Tausha !
  • SusanWinters
    Options
    This sounds Great! I would like to join!
  • AmyMW7
    AmyMW7 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! My current challenge ends on thanksgiving, so i need one to get through the holidays.
    i'd love to be in the 6-8 pound group!

-Amy
  • justjenny89
    Options
    My name's Jenny, and I'd like to be in the third group. I've been looking for the motivation to get those last few pounds off and to keep me from falling off the wagon this holiday season; this might just be it!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • peacheshka
    peacheshka Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am so interested! My name is Heather and I need this for sure! Do better when ppl are relying on me!
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Btw my name is Erin

I want to be in the Lose 6-8 Pounds group :D

And ill be back on Tday for my weight in. Im so hoping this will motivate me enough to get me back on track.
  • blessedmomof8
    blessedmomof8 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I haven't been doing so great and I love the challenges you had before, so count me in. Keeping on track through the holidays are really hard so this should really help. I am tired of not losing anything, please put me in the last group so I can aim for 12 pounds. My name is ~Cathy.

~Have a blessed week! :flowerforyou:
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I would love to join
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    I'm Megan! I've been wanting to lose 10 pounds by new years, so count me in for the 9-12 group! I've gotten side tracked from my goals making excuses, but today I got back on the wagon! This group is perfect for me! Count me in!
  • aliria
    aliria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in- what a great idea:) I'd like to be in the 6-8 lb group.
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and say put me in the 9-12

Hoping I can actually do that. It would be so awesome
  • juliehohe
    juliehohe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Julie. I would like to be in the "lose 6-8 pounds" group. Thank you. :)
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Renee and I would like to join your challenge. The 9-12 pound group is where I would like to be! Looking forward to it.
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Zoe and I would like to be part of this challenge, and I am looking to lose about 10 lbs by New Years
  • Nique1826
    Options
    Great challenge!! :-D
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Thanks Tausha, glad to be back, and can't weight to start the new challenge!

My name: Tara (Tjradd73)
    My goal: 1-5lbs (to reach my final goal)

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!
  • Mkristinek
    Options
    Agh, never mind. I would like to be in the Lose 6-8 group. I don't want to reach too high and be disappointed. 6-8 pounds will be awesome! :)