OMG Pics!

Options
I was hanging out with a guy friend last night and showing him pictures from a trip last week on my phone, and forgot about progress pics I have been taking for myself! In underwear and sports bra!!! Talk about mortifying!

Where does everyone who takes such pictures periodically keep them? On your computer? Phone? Want them to be private obviously but accessible!

Still :blushing: today every time I think about it! He was very nice about it at least...

Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    at least he was nice? lol my first pictures are on my fiances phone and i made him delete them because it was at my very highest weight and i would cry looking at them. i started taking pictures on my computer when i started on MFP and i keep them in a secret folder lol
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I keep mine in my picture folder on my comp
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    lol I take them with my camera and keep that SD card in my jewelry box.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I was scrolling through my phone one day looking for a pic to show my mom. I saw all of my before pics in sports bra and shorts and I deleted all of them so I could show her the other pics. That was dumb on my part. :frown:
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I couldn't help but laugh at this! You said he was nice about it, so that's always a plus! Lol. I'm always nervous about taking those type of pictures because I know somebody would somehow see them & I would be super embarrassed.
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    He was nice but it was awkward for both of us anyway! I've been friends with him since freshman year of college, so almost 15 years. But very platonic! Secret file on computer sounds like a good idea! Except my computer is going to die sometime soon so maybe back up in secret email file?
  • CaraBeara1
    Options
    Haha...at least he was nice about it. This is exactly why I've be afraid of taking before pics...who know where they might show up. Many years ago, I was trying to lose a few pounds and had my sw/cw/gw stats in my signature that I used when participating with an online weight loss group and accidentally sent them out with email not pertaining to my weight loss efforts. That was embarrassing!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Put the pics on an SD card instead of in a folder on the computer. Mine used to be on the computer....then my computer had to go in the shop (under warranty).... yes, my friend who works there said they all saw the pics....
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I keep them on my computer, but my husband sees them lol. I don't care he has been with me at my biggest and he was with me at my smallest too so that don't bother me. I show them on FB as well, but like I've said before, I have no shame. I'm proud of my success. I love hearing "Wow that was you?" even though I honestly don't see a massive change I see a change but not that massive. Maybe it's my attitude?
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I have a private images folder on my computer.
  • narenn
    narenn Posts: 73
    Options
    password zipped folder on a secured server haha
  • Pengygirl24
    Options
    I honestly don't care who sees mine. I am a lot happier and healthier now, and I am proud of myself everytime I see my pics. Mine are even on FB. I'm proud of my progress and body!