Looking for young-ish female weight loss pals

Options
Hey, I'm 22 years old and looking for some pals to keep my on track and accountable! I don't care where you're located :) Any help is good help.

Replies

• carolkat9089
    Options
    I'll be 23 next month and totally know what u mean,
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Omg your septum jewelry is far too big for your pretty face!
    Haha.

I'm jelly. I don't think I have the nose for a septum. I've been fighting the idea for a little over 2 years now! :]
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 29 which is hopefully close enough to your age.
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    I'm probably stretching the 'ish' part of 'young-ish' but feel free to add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 - add me if you want!
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i'm turning 22 in may feel free to add me if you like. i'm not a "pushy" friend who will say work harder etc but i love giving positive comments if you like that kind of support.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 in July...lol
  • ashley_loves
    Options
    im 24 and i would like a buddy so u can add me
  • kt2134
    kt2134 Posts: 45
    Options
    Im 20.. feel free to add me :D
  • MrsAndrews723
    Options
    I'm 22, married mom of an almost 4 year old and step mom of a 4 year old. My life is so chaotic. I work full time, in the postal field, and between work and transportation, picking my son up from school etc. I am out of the house for 12 hours a day. Then I get home, cook dinner, bathe my son, and spend time with my husband. I barely get a chance to sleep let alone work out.. on the weekends, I have two children to care for... It's insane.. lol. I need someone to keep me on track. I want to lose 30 pounds by Valentines Day.. and 80 pounds total. My first goal is to drink more water and less soda..
  • Mennassey
    Mennassey Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Briana, 21 years young :) Always looking for new inpiring friends. Feel free to add me :wink:
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Im 24 and I would love some more friends to support and be supported by!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Haha.

I'm jelly. I don't think I have the nose for a septum. I've been fighting the idea for a little over 2 years now! :]

I think the jewelry is ugly..
    And you're a negative nancy with nothing nice to say. Plus you aren't even of age to be on this site. You should leave and do us all a favor from reading your negative posts.

Or stay off the message boards. You choose.
  • BethanyAnn14
    Options
    Haha.

I think the jewelry is ugly..
    And you're a negative nancy with nothing nice to say. Plus you aren't even of age to be on this site. You should leave and do us all a favor from reading your negative posts.

Or stay off the message boards. You choose.

How about all of the negative things ya'll said to me??
  • laughingwasabi
    Options
    I'm 22, married mom of an almost 4 year old and step mom of a 4 year old. My life is so chaotic. I work full time, in the postal field, and between work and transportation, picking my son up from school etc. I am out of the house for 12 hours a day. Then I get home, cook dinner, bathe my son, and spend time with my husband. I barely get a chance to sleep let alone work out.. on the weekends, I have two children to care for... It's insane.. lol. I need someone to keep me on track. I want to lose 30 pounds by Valentines Day.. and 80 pounds total. My first goal is to drink more water and less soda..

Wow! I thought I had a busy life. Kudos for being able to juggle that much, and kudos for having a realistic goal!!!
  • MrsAndrews723
    Options
    LOL, yes, it's slightly chaotic ! My step daughter is at her grandma's this morning, and my husband is doing laundry, so I figured I could get a work out in.. Get my water together, get a cardio work out put on the TV and my son wakes up and is very needy for attention today, and doesn't feel well, so he just wants to lay on me.. sigh.. I'll try again at nap time.. lol

Wow! I thought I had a busy life. Kudos for being able to juggle that much, and kudos for having a realistic goal!!!
  • drgirlfriend0
    Options
    Ill add you. I'm young-ish..I guess lol
  • kellylara93
    Options
    Im 18! Feel free to add me anyone :):)
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm 22! Feel free to add me :)
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member