Time to try again... Hi...

Options
Well hello there...I'm 22 years old, from New Zealand and have been overweight my entire adult life. I have tried to loose weight multiple times but everytime I do I seem to self-sabotage and find an excuse to go back to my old ways.
This is a fresh start, a chance for me to become more than the girl with the pretty skin, or the bubbly personality. This is my time to become the young woman I know I am meant to be. I'm hoping to find some allies in this weight loss business, some partners in this challenge, an most of all a community to which I can stay accountable, in order to keep motivated. So, maybe you wanna say hi? Or be friends? I Think that would be just swell.

T x

Replies

• Erin959
    Erin959 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    HI and welcome to the site. This place is full of great people who will support and motivate you. Sometimes it's hard to stay on track, but that's what we're here for. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • Kymmy81
    Kymmy81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me if you like...I know what you mean about the self-sabotage!! Good luck :) x
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hiya Tilzie! I'm so glad you are here. Best of luck to you in your journey. Please feel free to add me if you wish. I'm always willing to have enthusiastic people like yourself with me along for the ride. :)))
  • kellster100
    Options
    i am newish here too, add me if you like, be interested on how those a distance away get on
  • Romy251
    Options
    Hi! I'm from NZ too- nice to see other kiwis on here! I've just joined the site as well, and am after some friends/motivators too! Add me as a friend if you like :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Send me an invite if youd like
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Welcome to a wonderful and supportive community :flowerforyou: Feel free to send me a friend request.