From 320 to 220! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Great job and you look great!
  • JenniM1974
    Options
    Wow! That is absolutely amazing.
  • JenniM1974
    Options
    Heres a question for some of you out there. Has stress eating ever been a problem for you? If so how do you handle it now? Or do you let the demons get you sometimes? I had this issue this morning, and I went to the gym instead of going to the fridge.

That is how I typically handle it--gym, read, drink a bottle of water, or go for a walk....anything to get away from food---sometimes a mental distraction works, and sometimes I physically need to get out of the house and away from the food for just a little while. Emotional eating has been a huge crutch for me.....also, I have started not cooking or keeping "comfort food" in the house. To be perfectly honest...I have not missed them.
  • itreycee
    Options
    These are the best pics!! You look great and it really helps motivate the rest of us too!! Great job!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow you are very inspiring
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...success stories make me smile! Well done!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! :)
  • cbuggin22
    cbuggin22 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look awesome!! Keep up the great work!
  • Espichick11
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Congrats!
  • Noof91
    Noof91 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow you look great
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Heres a question for some of you out there. Has stress eating ever been a problem for you? If so how do you handle it now? Or do you let the demons get you sometimes? I had this issue this morning, and I went to the gym instead of going to the fridge.

That is how I typically handle it--gym, read, drink a bottle of water, or go for a walk....anything to get away from food---sometimes a mental distraction works, and sometimes I physically need to get out of the house and away from the food for just a little while. Emotional eating has been a huge crutch for me.....also, I have started not cooking or keeping "comfort food" in the house. To be perfectly honest...I have not missed them.

That is exactly what I have noticed myself doing. When I think I may reach for something I leave the house weither it be the gym, or shopping and trying on new size clothes. Thats what helps me stay focused and dedicated! WE have all come too darn far to waste it for a splurge, or binge! Not to mention I usually end up throwing up when I eat something my body isnt use to BLAH!
  • Just_Bethy
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! What a difference!!
  • hawaiiheart44
    hawaiiheart44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm right there with you. I topped out at 290lbs after my divorce was said and done, and I have finally kickstarted my weight loss and have lost 30lbs so far. All of my jeans are loose, and it feels great!! Lane Bryant is my main wardrobe, but I wouldn't mind not being able to fit into those sizes anymore!! You look amazing and should be so proud of yourself. I bet you have so much energy also!
    Good luck with your last 62 lbs! I have no doubt that you will achieve the loss:)
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    So amazing!! You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • womblesgirl
    womblesgirl Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wtg, you look fantastic you should be so dam proud of yourself :)
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome!! Great job!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look soooo good! You should be so proud of all of your hard work and dedication. What inspired you to lose weight?

My son inspired me! I went to an amusement part and was unable to get on any of the rides! Even the ones with the large bar that goes across everyones laps. Even at that time for another 7 months I wasnt ready. But I deffintly had to wait till I was ready to do this. So i started myt journey in March! :) I cant believe how far I have come! It literally took me about ten years to be ready. But now im doing it and im commited to it. with its ups and its downs :)
  • translinda
    translinda Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What an accomplishment - you truly should be so proud of yourself! :smile:
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look stunning and, I LOVE your wardrobe too

This is what I was thinking!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!