45 down, 100 to go!

Options
So I can't believe I'm going to do this, but here's what 45 lbs lost looks on me. I don't see a ton of difference in the pictures but I do in my clothes so that's definitely something! Please be kind, I realize that I have quite a bit to go, but I wanted to celebrate needing to lose less than 100 lbs now. Thanks!

45down.jpg

Replies

• tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    Congratulations, you have done great. I share a similar goal to you. I have lost 43pounds & now have 98pounds to go. You can certainly see a difference. Keep goinging. Add me as a friend and we can support each other through good times & bad.
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! I can also see your collar bones!! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Sorry, I can't get it to resize. Probably for the best! lol
  • OSC_ESD
    OSC_ESD Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It is YOU who only needs to feel the difference ... Your doing amazing and now you are well on your way to making the changes that are needed to be healthy and fit. We often beat ourselves up, trying to impress others with our goals ... but the bottom line is .. YOU need to be happy with your progress and realize nobody else's opinion matters ! Don't allow anybody to rain on your parade ! Just walk towards the Rainbow my friend ... Your on your way ! You got this ! :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i only see 1 pic
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    excellent job!!! I can for sure see the difference!! Look at your neck and your tummy and then your waist.. all alot smaller!! Congratulations!! Soon you will be where I am and looking back and saying.. This wasnt so bad! Cant believe how fast the time went!!

Ive lost 96 lbs and haved 24more to go!

Keep up the awesome job!!

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]4925355.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, so proud of you!!
  • rae_mayer
    Options
    Thanks guys! I finally updated it so hopefully you can see both pics at once now.
  • empress360
    empress360 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Congrats! You are amazing!!
  • Tohealth828
    Tohealth828 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference! You are rocking!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Woot! Woot! Way to go! I see the difference... and can honestly say - I'm a bit jealous of the difference I see in your calves! I see smaller legs... and I can't seem to get ANY to go off my legs.

And... those collarbones have POPPED out! Woot! Woot! That's so fabulous!

CELEBRATE IT and LOVE EVERY SECOOND OF THIS MOMENT... don't diminish your accomplishments thus far by talking about what is left to go... CELEBRATE being right where you are at! Soon, you will be at the 146 gone point!
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    maybe you forgot to put on your glasses. there is a huge difference in your appearance. i have 77 more pounds to go, so i know how you feel. great job. keep up the good work.
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing difference! Way to go! You're doing phenomenally well! :)
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    The difference is visible! Congratulations on all of your hard work :) Thanks so much for sharing! You go girl! You can and WILL do this :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I can see a definite difference. . You are doing really great. . Thanks for sharing with us! Definitely inspirational~ Keep up the good work~:bigsmile:
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work. You can do it!
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW great job! I can see the definition coming and the change in your shape. Keep up the GREAT job!
  • johnsscarlett
    johnsscarlett Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! I can definitely see a difference. Keep up the good work.
  • Semperfione
    Options
    I see the difference, and am glad your feeling the difference. Your doing great. I wish you all the best on your journey to lose the weight you desire to drop. I have another 50 lbs to go to hit my major goal. I set my first goal to be 30 lbs, then the next 30, I have to space this out a bit, lol, but know where I am going.

Just do it, its so worth it, for you and your loved ones.

God is good, He will help us thru all things, I also do not think our Lord was obese. My reason to drop that weight. :)
  • Jonna13
    Jonna13 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss!!!! I can definitely see the difference! Great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!