From Thanksgiving to New Year's Challenge! :0)

Options

Replies

• leelee_1974
    Options
    OK, I'm in too! That Jan 5th final weigh in should keep me focussed over the end Dec food and drink fest that usually happens in these parts! I'm Clare and hoping to lose 8-10 pounds by end of December.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    My name is Darci and I would like to join the 6-8 pound lost group.
  • leelee_1974
    Options
    I'll go in the 9-12 group rather than straddle the two!
  • translinda
    translinda Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Linda and I would love to join the 6-8 lb. loss group. Thanks for doing this!
  • dpartee1
    dpartee1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im Debralyn and Im in!!

Second group for me 6-8 lbs
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Hi....My name is Janice & I would love to join your challenge. This sounds like the support I need. I would like to "lose 6-8 lbs". I've established a workout routine and changed my eating habits as well. Let's see if I can do it.

Janice
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My name is Tiffany and I would like to join the 9-12 pounds group PLEASE! =)
  • mamathrash2
    mamathrash2 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My name is Tracy and I am looking forward to some motivation to get through the holiday season without packing the pounds on. I would like to be in the 6-8 pound group!!
  • raelynne629
    raelynne629 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm Rachel... Let's go 1-5lbs, since I'm just getting started and figuring out my calorie need while breastfeeding!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Yes, Im in! I :heart: :heart: :heart: your challenges Tausha! I didnt do too well on the last challenge but Im ready to kick butt! :bigsmile:

Name~Renee
    Group~ 6-8 lbs
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm Shauna and I would love to join you guys. I'd like to be in the 9-12 group.
  • belindawilli
    belindawilli Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    count me in!!! previous challenge ends the 23rd of Dec. and this will be good for me

1--5 lb. group

name is Belinda
  • Emily92286
    Options
    Sounds great my name is Emily and ill shoot for the 9-12lb group, Cant wait!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I'm so in on this! I'm Beth, and I'd like to be in the 9-12lb loss group. I will send my friend request now. ;) Good luck everyone!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Im in, 6-8lbs
  • smangani
    smangani Posts: 120
    Options
    I'm Sandy. I want to be in the 6 - 8 lb group. :)
  • Liza121
    Options
    Hi my name is Liza and I'd like to be a part of the "lose 6-8" group... friend request to follow :) very excited!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    My name is Diana and I would like to join the 6-8 pound lost group.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Oops, forgot to say what group...I'll say 6-8lb group on the safe side...thats nearly 1/2 way to my Goal weight. :bigsmile:
  • melanie_J
    melanie_J Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Melanie and I'd like to be in the 6-8 group. I won't be able to weigh in until Saturdays, but it's always morning when I do. Thanks.