FINALLY back over the 100 pound mark!

Options
I was so happy after stepping on the scale today. I'm finally back over the 100 pound mark!! I've lost 101.2. I haven't been at this weight in over a year (October 17, 2010 to be exact). Logging my food... good, bad, and ugly... has helped tremendously!! Accountability.

Replies

• eddysuchydvm
    eddysuchydvm Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to go!
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Way to go!
  • jillmarie31
    jillmarie31 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
  • mom22qties
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is awesome!!
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Thats amazing
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I was so happy after stepping on the scale today. I'm finally back over the 100 pound mark!! I've lost 101.2. I haven't been at this weight in over a year (October 17, 2010 to be exact). Logging my food... good, bad, and ugly... has helped tremendously!! Accountability.

wow that is amazing, and from your picture you look terrific
  • Mickyboo1
    Options
    Way to go!! That was me a few weeks ago. Hit my 100 and then gained 2 weeks in a row then had a small loss an then finally got back to 100 lb mark.

Great job!!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!! congrats :)
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    That's amazing really!!! Excellence.
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration!! :)
  • grannisue
    Options
    Amazing! I think sometimes when we hit magical numbers we do slack off but we have to be like you and find that motivation and get back with it.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing number! I can't wait to get there myself. Congratulations on all your hard work.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • supermom4abcd
    supermom4abcd Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congrats!!
  • wirlygig2001
    Options
    Congratulations, you have accomplished a major goal. Keep up the GREAT work and you are a inspiration to me. My sister and I just joined this site last week when I happened upon it while searching the web. You look AMAZING, I can hardly wait until the day my sister and I can post that we hit the 100lb mark. :happy:
  • jillmarie31
    jillmarie31 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone for your support and kind words!! Congrats to the other "success stories" as well and good luck to the future success stories!! Keep up the hard work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!