Hey everyone.

Options
Im Rachel :)

Well I joined about a week ago, and now that Ive gotten the hang of the site I figured I should introduce myself.

Im losing weight while my fiance is deployed...I might drop a few hints about it, but for the most part Im going to surprise him. He comes home in about 4 months. I was wondering if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation? or ever revealed a slimmer self to someone they hadn't seen in a while. Id love to hear anyone's story, or just some encouragement.

Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Replies

• mrk1day
    mrk1day Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I actually did exactly what you want to for my husband when he came back from his deployment. The "wow" factor really is incredible and the expression on his face was priceless! Although I know he loves me regardless of what I look like, it was amazing to see how proud of me he was when I toned up to surprise him. Absolutely incredible.

Good luck to you and your fiance is a lucky man!
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    i had an mfp frend doing the same and she was very excited but shes no longer using the site. if you want friends feel free to add me :)
  • rd7701
    rd7701 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Thats awesome! I cant wait to see him again and I know this will just make that day even better.
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Same boat for me! My boyfriend is living and working in Korea for a year. The day he left I decided to work out and tone up. He knows I'm making some changes, but I want him to be totally surprised when he comes home. :)
  • Eevuh1
    Options
    Same boat! We are newly weds that live in separate countries for the next few months. I can't wait to see that look on his face when I tell him we are going hiking for the first time :D

Feel free to add me if you like, let's get this done!