MFP family :)

Options
I've been here since May and I've been very successful in my weight-loss journey thanks to my self-control, dedication, and, of course, my MFP family.

Since I've started, I've had to unfortunately weed-out people on my friend's list who either are not motivated enough to log-in often, or those who have too many excuses as to why they aren't eating healthy or exercising.

As of now, ALL of the friends I have are great! They log-in all the time, take accountability for their actions and food-choices, and are such a great support system! However, I could definitely use more friends! I have 80 right now, and I'd love to get to at least 100 supportive, motivated, and driven friends! This does NOT mean you have had to lost any weight yet, nor does it mean that you have perfect eating habits or never ever fail. I just want people who are accountable and are serious about switching (or continuing) a healthy lifestyle :)

Feel free to add me, and I just love reading messages along with your friend requests :)

xoxo, Paula

Replies

• JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Likewise! Add me people- love having people to motivate and motivate me :) x
  • mmacintosh321
    mmacintosh321 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I love you enthusiasm! I discovered this site/app a month ago and I've lost 10 pounds... I'd lost 25 pounds on my own but I just got stuck and it took me a lot longer than doing it with this site. I've got another 20 pounds to go until I'm at a 12% body fat... which is athlete level for a man. Can't wait!
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Hey there! I love you enthusiasm! I discovered this site/app a month ago and I've lost 10 pounds... I'd lost 25 pounds on my own but I just got stuck and it took me a lot longer than doing it with this site. I've got another 20 pounds to go until I'm at a 12% body fat... which is athlete level for a man. Can't wait!

So awesome! Way to go!
  • mmacintosh321
    mmacintosh321 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Galletakek
    Options
    same would love more friends i only have a few lol : / but i log in every day.. and i do have my cheat meals to shock my body :) soo anyone else that wants to add me :) would love more friends!