sayin hey ,,,,new guy here<<<

Options
been tryn this work out thing .... its tough when your a big boy..lol...my starting weight 320....man its tough.... but i havent been on my weight scale..dont wanna see it yet...been walking bout 3 miles a day 5 times a week for bout almost a month...hope i can keep it goin...

Replies

• cowboykingtx
    Options
    been tryn this work out thing .... its tough when your a big boy..lol...my starting weight 320....man its tough.... but i havent been on my weight scale..dont wanna see it yet...been walking bout 3 miles a day 5 times a week for bout almost a month...hope i can keep it goin...
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Do you mean walk 3 miles 5 times a week? You wrote 3 miles 5 times a day. If that's true that's 15 miles a day. The weight should fall off. Even if it is 3 miles 5 times a week, that's a great start. You'll find lots of support here. Losing the weight isn't easy, but it is sure worth it. Hang in there and let us know what kind of support you need.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    welcome!!:drinker:
  • cowboykingtx
    Options
    sorry bout that ...3 miles a day....for 5 days...
  • cowboykingtx
    Options
    :bigsmile: thanx sara..
  • cowboykingtx
    Options
    thank ya laura....
  • cowboykingtx
    Options
    thanx pbj.. i tried ta correct it...lol preciate tha welcome..
  • ladyhawk53
    Options
    welcome and prepare for a fun ride, Lots of encouragement here for you:flowerforyou:
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!! IM SCARED OF MY SCALE TOO!!! BUT I WEIGHED MYSELF TODAY AND LOST 4 POUNDS SINCE LAST THURSDAY! SO I LIKE IT FOR NOW LOL.... HOPE TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND KEEP UP THE HARD WORK .. IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IT IN THE END! GOOD LUCK! :wink:
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cowboyking! We look forward to seeing you reach your goals :)