Eating good, then I eat bad and boom, I'm sick

Options
I ate good pretty much all week, then on Sunday due to lack of other ideas and time, I broke down and got Taco Bell. I am feeling it today. My stomach hurts so bad. Anyone else experience this? When they eat good and then eat bad, they get sick? Is there a term for this or is it just "one of those things"?

Replies

• alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I get very sick when I eat meat or fried food. My body has stopped being able to process it. Your body becomes accustomed to a certain kind of food, hopefully healthy fresh food.

This is just another reason for me to stay away from fried food.

If you are under a lot of stress (but seriously, who isn't?) you may be forming an ulcer in your stomach. You can go to your doctor and get special antacids. I have some pills the doctor gave me that I can take after eating fried food and I have a horrible stomach ache and it will make my stomach stop hurting.

A few months ago, I was on a double date at the bowling alley and I had left my "fried food pills" at home, and we ordered hot wings, fries, and some other junk. After eating my stomach hurt so bad, I had to go to the bathroom and empty out my stomach (gross I know, but I HAD to do it). It hurt so bad I couldn't stand.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Just one of those things. Mine is a result from too much sugar, so I call it a sugar hangover. Maybe yours is a fast food hangover? :frown: Hope you feel better soon. Drink lots of water.
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    It's a lifestyle change. Don't revert back to your bad habits. If you have to eat out try to eat foods that are good for you.
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    When you stop eating fast food and then go back you realize just how bad it really is. I am a big fan of Taco Bell, especially very late at night when I have had a bit too much "fun" but wow do I pay for it the next day.
  • LJC44
    LJC44 Posts: 221
    Options
    When I eat bad I feel like my stomach is going to pop! I wake up early in the morning with pains that last about 15 minutes. Not fun!