What's involved in 30 day shred?

Options
Hey guys,
I have been hearing TONS about the 30 day shred and was wondering if anyone could fill me in? Sounds like something I might like to try!

Replies

• ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Thanks for asking, Ive been wondering the same thing!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I do it! it is Strength, Cardio, Abs X3sets. There are there different levels. There are a lot of different things, I really wish I could figure it out. give me a minute and I will see if I can find a video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuJcM93v9AY
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Its a short video with
    5 min stretch

then 3 rounds of

3 min cardio
    2 min strength
    1 min abs

Then 10 min stretching

Pretty good fast workout, I like it. Can't get the motivation to do it every day tho, so lazy!

And theres 3 levels, each harder than the last
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 5 with my sister-in-law and it's awesome. After 3 days I ordered Ripped in 30 and we'll do that one next. Don't let the 20 minutes fool you it's a workout! I think it's $9 or so on Amazon. Lot's of good reviews, too.
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A lot of hard work!! I'm on day 22 - second day of level 3 and it's killer. Well worth it though, I'm feeling fantastic and I'm really noticing a difference in my body.
  • GraceysMommy09
    Options
    Ok!! I see now, thank yall so much!! I can see me trying to do that now, haha, I would probably pass out, and that's level 1! I have some biggest loser workouts, and the one from x-box with kinect. I think I am going to try this stuff!!
  • GraceysMommy09
    Options
    Thanks for the video links! It looks amazing TOUGH!!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    Ok!! I see now, thank yall so much!! I can see me trying to do that now, haha, I would probably pass out, and that's level 1!

You can do it m'dear! I have faith in you! I cannot do all of it but it feels good after I did it thinking..wow I can't believe I just did that! I got my DVD at target for 9.98, most places have it for 9.99 lol. It was one of the best DVDs I bought, I would really recommend it! If you want to talk more about it please send me a message :heart: I think you would love it, it will kick your *kitten*, but you will love it later that day after it does! :drinker:
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    Thanks for the video links! It looks amazing TOUGH!!

You are welcome!
    Some are harder than others, you find out what you are stronger at doing that is for sure. I am so glad I got it though.
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Thanks everyone I am going to start doing it :)
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    Options
    Thanks everyone I am going to start doing it :)

THAT IS GREAT!!! I hope you enjoy it!!
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Just did it eek, I know it will get easier lol but wow intense. How do I long it into exercises?
  • aliciar3
    Options
    I've been wondering exactly what's involved in the 30 day shred as there seem to be a lot of people doing it - think I'll give it a go! :)
  • Becxox
    Becxox Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Just did it eek, I know it will get easier lol but wow intense. How do I long it into exercises?

It is tough, im on day 4 level 1 and i am getting fitter and stronger already!!
    I log it as aerobics high impact - I have asked about it and this is what others are logging it as.
    Its high impact cause you dont stop moving :)

Hope this helps
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options

You can also log it as circuit training. Both work. Enjoy!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout! I've just finished 10 days of the first level and am going to try level 2 tomorrow. And there's a group in the group section too!
  • bleigh1964
    bleigh1964 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just did day 2 - the bicycle move towards the end about killed me. Jillian is great with telling you to keep working through the pain. This is a great workout!