Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who wants to loose 100 lbs with me?

124»

Replies

• Let's do this, girl!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Got 100 and some change to go. Add me!

(someone asked how to add a friend, if you click on the person's name in their post, you get an option to add them, there might be other ways, but I don't know them!)
  • AhabiYA57
    AhabiYA57 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone, I've just joined MFP this past Thursday (11/17/11). I need to loose at least 70/80 lbs., I definitely can use the support. Please include me.

Thanks!
  • Ocean_mom
    Ocean_mom Posts: 11 Member
    I am so in!!! Started On 11/09/2011. Have about 120 to lose! Would like to find friends so we can motivate and support each other on this journey we have started on !!!!:happy:
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Trying to lose 100lbs almost there! ALl due to MFP! You can do it!
  • You can add me!! I want to loose 100+, give or take, depends on what I loo, like when I get there.
  • hi welcome****** i also need to lose 100 lbs .* i lost 37 lbs. since june 2011,i started on my own , then i found this gr8 site ,and iam doing better.i feel better (we can do it ) just started this in nov,2011, i lost 4 lbs already.
  • ja4bs
    ja4bs Posts: 30
    Add me if you like. I am looking for supportive friends as well!
  • Count me in too!
  • feliciatopia
    feliciatopia Posts: 5 Member
    Me!! I started on ww, but need to cut back on the $. So, I'm here. Please feel
    Free to add me. I need the accountability and friends.
  • lets do this (:
    add me
    <---

** i was doing WW too, but this actually seems better**
  • Hey guys..count me in too. I have 112 to lose and need all the help i can get xxx
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    I'm in the 100lbs ball park.

Add me too please.
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    I need to lose about 65 lbs, but I'd love to be your friend! Anybody on this thread who wants to add me, feel free. I can always use more cheerleaders.
  • coyoteo
    coyoteo Posts: 532 Member
    Me, me, me!!!
  • me too! please add me everyone :) !!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Me me me!
  • Krispy0013
    Krispy0013 Posts: 2 Member
    Im so right there with ya, I live in Sunrise too