30 Day Shred

Options
2»

Replies

• betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm considering doing it too - will do it along with you if you hold off until I buy it (hopefully tonight)! :)
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    LOVE IT! I am actually on my second round of the Shred right now and will finish the day before my 23rd birthday. Hoping for great results and to be out of the obese BMI zone once I am done! I saw great results the first time around and starting to see it happen again. I have never felt so strong in my life and I went from not being able to do a single push-up to being able to do 16 in a row!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! I am actually on my second round of the Shred right now and will finish the day before my 23rd birthday. Hoping for great results and to be out of the obese BMI zone once I am done! I saw great results the first time around and starting to see it happen again. I have never felt so strong in my life and I went from not being able to do a single push-up to being able to do 16 in a row!

For your second round, did you go back and do everything the same or are you doing things differently? (like less time on lower levels, more time on higher levels, heavier weights, etc?) I figure I will probably do it again after I finish and I'm wondering how people like to do it the second time around.
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Just posting in case anyone else is interested from our old group (and those of you that came in later)

I decided to do round 2 of the 30DS. I started today (random 'hey, I wanna do this' moment), but I figured that I liked it better doing it with a group. Anyone else wanna join back in for another round? I am going to do differently this time in which I am going to do it like the RI30 (6 days on, 1 day off). Since there are only the 3 levels, as opposed to the 4 of the RI30, I think I will do one week lvl 1, and do 1 week of lvl 2...if lvl 2 is too easy, then go for 2 weeks of lvl 3, but if lvl 2 is still keeping my heart rate up, may do 2 weeks of it and 1 week of lvl 3.

Regardless, it will be 6 days a week for 4 weeks.

Bon apetite!
    Kory
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!