Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

is the polar ft4 strap under your chest suppose to be really

i guess i am going to have to get use to this. cause it feels as though i am wearing a corset.

Replies

• doornumber03
    doornumber03 Posts: 221 Member
    i can't say that i know what wearing a corset is like, but mine was a bit tight. You get use to it but i believe you can get extenders too. I have the same HRM and i love it.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    I put mine right where my sports bra strap goes anyway, so I don't notice it much. Yes, it's tight, but it needs to be. When you start getting all sweaty you don't want it slipping off. :)
  • biddysaurus
    biddysaurus Posts: 156 Member
    I put mine right where my sports bra strap goes anyway, so I don't notice it much.

Same here. It fits perfectly right where my sports bra sits anyways and I just forget it's there.
  • it needs to have direct contact to your skin to be able to monitor your heartrate. Yes, it's very tight, mine is not comfortable until I start working out, then I forget I have it on because I'm too busy thinking how much I hate working out. lol
  • rita27ny
    rita27ny Posts: 820 Member
    U get use to it.. It's great to have and u will love it
  • jenniferhiggins
    jenniferhiggins Posts: 116 Member
    pedmomJill: i will have to put it where my sports bra strap goes. thanks. I am trying to get pregnant. so i thought i could use the hrm while i am pregnant as well.

doornumber03; "i can't say that i know what wearing a corset is like", that made me laugh:) you have the same hrm. i just bought the polar ft4 this afternoon. i was tired of trying to figure out how accurate the treadmills were at the gym.
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    it needs to have direct contact to your skin to be able to monitor your heartrate. Yes, it's very tight, mine is not comfortable until I start working out, then I forget I have it on because I'm too busy thinking how much I hate working out. lol

LOL Trading one pain for another. Ha!