I'm new here

Options
Hello everybody,

I am new here. My name is Janet. I am a 19 year old Mummy to a gorgeous little man called Callum who is 13 months old.

I joined slimming world a few months ago and lost 5lbs but had to quit because the meals were bleeding me dry lol. I only managed 3 weeks because it was either extortionate prices or the same basic meals.

Anyway, I decided this would be the best for me so I can actually calculate my exercise and my food intake.

Today was my first day and although I went over I realise where I went wrong and am able to correct that for tomorrow.

Add me if you like, I look forward to meeting some lovely people on here

xxx

Replies

• FitFi74
    FitFi74 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a newbie too - welcome x
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    WELCOME!! you will LOVE this site...everyone is SO motivational and encouraging..GOOD LUCK!!
  • Kell_5
    Kell_5 Posts: 19
    Options
    Hello, I also just joined up, very pleased to find a community of people to help me along this bumpy journey. I have been seriously on this journey since my birthday in October, can not believe just how much weight has crept on since my life became more sedentary. I am from Australia and to this point I have been doing this by myself with some fine encouragement from the man in my life :o) never once has he been critical in my journey to reach this point and now tries to be encouraging without being in my face. Poor man, what an unenviable position to be in, think he needs to join a support group also. For the almost 7 weeks I have been doing this on my own I have managed to impress myself and have lost rather an impressive amount. I am now beginning to find it more difficult, so I'm very pleased to have found this wonderful site.

I look forward to sharing the journey with you all, I sure need the help :o)
  • spanna1980
    Options
    HI, Wellcome!!

I have been on here since my birthday in September, my sister got me into it she has done so well and is shriking before my eyes, her husband and her are doing it together and is really working.

I have been a bit slower but am still thrilled its coming off, I am doing it alone as am single mum of twins so find it a little hard to get my head in the right place each day, but the site is so easy, I use my phone mostly and the new barcode scanner is amazing!!

Please feel free to add me as a friend, would love to help and encourage you best I can.

Good Luck!!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site!!!