Replies

• theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Those abs are FLAT!!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work, what did you do?
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    Thank you for your awesome comments and encouragement everyone!! :)
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS! Awesomeness! What are you doing the has whittled your waist so much?!?!? I am impressed and needing to do the same!
  • fit443
    fit443 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    hurray you! Thanks for sharing, since I wasn't brave enough to even take before pics, but I've lost almost the same amount, so now I'm feeling great, just cuz you're looking great!
  • JulesofWinsto
    Options
    Holy thinning waist line, Batman! Good job!

:laugh: Couldn't have said it better myself! Check that tiny waist!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    I've been staying focused by logging on to myfitness pal every day...logging my food and exercise fairly consistently - sometimes I don't get online as much during the weekend. I stay in my calorie range, and I've been doing a lot of exercise!! I do Jazzercise, I have started C25K and last week I started Ripped in 30.

Mainly it's been about keeping my focus, though...logging on this site and reading other peoples posts and thoughts and advice has played a big part in that...helps me to remember to make better choices than what got me out of shape to begin with. I am not perfect, and sometimes I eat things that can't be called healthy, but those are the exceptions, not the rule. And now that I'm SEEING progress, not just HOPING for it, I am even more motivated!! I think the thing that makes me feel the best is knowing how hard I've been working for this, and that it's paying off. Very empowering, lemme tell ya!!

Thank you for all of your support, my MFP friends!!
  • Cam_
    Cam_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • miracleminded1
    Options
    And to be clear, Jazzercise is my main exercise. The C25K has just been for a week now, as has the Ripped in 30. But, I've done A LOT of Jazzercise over the past couple of months!! :) I love it!!
  • trilvr
    trilvr Posts: 22
    Options
    Excellent job..you are a fitness pal guru!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Girl thanks for sharing...What workout did you do...whatever it is..Keep it up....
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud. You're looking awesome.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    DEDICATIONNNNNNNNNNN...So the KEY! ROCK GIRL!
    I've been staying focused by logging on to myfitness pal every day...logging my food and exercise fairly consistently - sometimes I don't get online as much during the weekend. I stay in my calorie range, and I've been doing a lot of exercise!! I do Jazzercise, I have started C25K and last week I started Ripped in 30.

Mainly it's been about keeping my focus, though...logging on this site and reading other peoples posts and thoughts and advice has played a big part in that...helps me to remember to make better choices than what got me out of shape to begin with. I am not perfect, and sometimes I eat things that can't be called healthy, but those are the exceptions, not the rule. And now that I'm SEEING progress, not just HOPING for it, I am even more motivated!! I think the thing that makes me feel the best is knowing how hard I've been working for this, and that it's paying off. Very empowering, lemme tell ya!!

Thank you for all of your support, my MFP friends!!
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your success and keep it up!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results so far - congratulations! So can't wait to see your next progress pix :flowerforyou:

Kathy
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! :) Keep up your great work and i knwo you will get he results you are wanting! Congrats on all the inches and weightloss!
  • dkueter94
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Be proud girl!!! Keep up the great work!

I'm gonna do Ripped in 30 too after I finish the 30 Day Shred! Can't wait! :)
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    You look really REALLY awesome. Great job!
  • duffy1964
    duffy1964 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    how are you doing this, what are you eating . you look great!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!