GAAAAHHHH!

I need a good SPORTS bra but IDK where to find one! >.<

Replies

• iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    title9.com

it doesnt look like much..but i have this one

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/medium-high-impact-sports-bras/310184.do?sortby=ourPicks

i am a DD and i don't move when i run!
  • audaciousred
    Options
    I've bought a few good ones from the Champion outlets - $40 each. lululemon is supposed to have a great one too for $60.
  • DonaGail
    DonaGail Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    wear two
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    i am a DD and i don't move when i run!

Really? It's kinda pricey, but if it works that well I might have to get one!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I bought all three of mine at Target. I have two by Hanes I want to say and they are both fantastic and hold my boobs in place when I weight lift. The third one I got is by Champion, and it is also very supportive.

I also have one by Under Armor which is nice but I'm not crazy about the style.. it's cut weird and too tight for my liking.
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I got mine at TJ Max for like $8 USD. If you try on a bunch, you'll find one that works for you. I just like getting mine for cheap because I keep changing sizes since losing weight.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    Options
    Champion!!!!!!!!!!! I also am a fellow DD'er that does not move. :)
  • KenziesMomma11
    KenziesMomma11 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have gotten some good ones for SUPER cheap at Ross and Burlington Coat Factory.
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I studied running bras, got one at a running store and once I knew what kinds were good, I ordered another one from Amazon.
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    Review them then check eBay, a lot cheaper.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Check out Athleta.com. They have a pretty good selection. I just got the Juno by Moving Comfort and it holds like crazy. Best $52 I've spent on athletic gear in a long time!
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort - Fiona and Juno are my favorites! I also like the Maia too, but wear it more often as a minimizer under regular clothes rather than for workout - it comes up a bit high, but you can use it for a camisole effect & totally keeps the girls in place.

I have all three models in 34DD, no bounce with Juno of Maia - super lock-down for running. The Fiona is good for running too, but sometimes I don't like the non-racerback style. I think the Maia is most generous in cup size but not very forgiving in the band - it's also got underwire, I wore it once on a roadtrip and hated it for all-day sitting!

Getting ready to downsize myself, I think I'm close to stepping down to 32 band (wearing all my bras on the tightest hook).

edit to add: I think REI carries Moving Comfort, if you want to go into a store to try them on they are in the $50 range. Also Enell is considered the mother of all sports bras for the large chested - but they cost ~$100 I think and are custom made based on your measurements (this is the "vest" looking thing that the women wear on Biggest Loser)
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Champion at Target. I will buy workout clothes there and they are always durable and last forever. I also like the sports bras that include the covering of my stomach. I don't know if they have a name or not. Whatever Sports clothing that Target sells, last forever for me!