30 Day Shred for the Holidays Group!

Options

Replies

• MrsVDDS
    Options
    Just finished Day 6 Level 1! Can't wait to get to level 2!
  • weimawhat
    weimawhat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Track it as Circuit Training. It depends on how much you weigh and your height as to how many calories you burn. I burn about 345 for 25-28 min of Shred. I am on L2D8 today. Level 2 is kicking my butt. For those of you just starting, keep with it. I am seeing results in my measurements. Keep up the great work ladies!
  • brandirashael
    brandirashael Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh Yeah I guess I should have said yes I want to join the group please if you dont mind
  • queenbee917
    queenbee917 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I thought yesterday was bad..today was much worse...I almost quit then Jillian said "you better not quit now, it's almost over" lol I think I will take off two days a week to give my body a break ...still thinking of what days to do that..thinking about tomorrow off lol
  • hlor0729
    hlor0729 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yay, I finally start Level 2 today, and I can't wait. :)
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 8! I wanted to kill Jillian today... It's Friday and I'm exhausted! But I stuck with it!
  • queenbee917
    Options
    Just checking in, today was my off day, tomorrow is my day 3. It hurt to sneeze today, my abs are killing me, it also hurts to walk up stairs! I hope I have the energy tomorrow to workout
  • Jessieamoore
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail :happy:
  • sarahsaca
    sarahsaca Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!!! I just received mine in the mail!!! :happy:
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 Level 2! I was getting bored of level 1 so I was excited to start level 2 today! Man it kicks your butt! I was completely out of breath and sweating profusely by the end! Such a good workout!
  • KatVaux
    KatVaux Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would love to join.
    I have the 30 Day Shred with weights but have yet to begin.
    Please keep me posted.
    Thanks!
  • Steffanie033
    Options
    I would love to join the group. Can you please tell me about it?
  • queenbee917
    Options
    Stuck on day 4...hurt my back and can barely bend over, going to see what I can do in the morning, hoping its better by then.
  • BVegasIs4Lovers
    BVegasIs4Lovers Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just finish D1L1 this evening. I would love to join the group. I'm fully committed to do all 30 days and then some!
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I am starting today, 11-22. I am living in a hotel room until Thursday AM, but even if I can't track down weights I will do the first few days without weights. I am going to take progress pics also!! Woooo! Let's SHRED!! :smokin:
  • bgkristy
    Options
    im in!
  • MrsDundas87
    Options
    ordering mine next week so hoping to have it by 1st Dec. Aiming to lose half a stone with 30 day shred. How long are the workouts? I have been using 10 min solution and building myself up from one workout to 2. I can manage 2 workouts now so going to build myself up for 3 (thats half an hour in total) I also walk 3 miles a day, 5 days a week.
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    ordering mine next week so hoping to have it by 1st Dec. Aiming to lose half a stone with 30 day shred. How long are the workouts? I have been using 10 min solution and building myself up from one workout to 2. I can manage 2 workouts now so going to build myself up for 3 (thats half an hour in total) I also walk 3 miles a day, 5 days a week.

Level 1 is about 20 minutes long, I think level 2 is around 30. I'm assuming 3 is probably between 40 minutes and 1 hour.
  • jonzo21
    jonzo21 Posts: 446 Member
    Options

Level 1 is about 20 minutes long, I think level 2 is around 30. I'm assuming 3 is probably between 40 minutes and 1 hour.

They are all the same length. I end at around 25 mins with the warmup, sometimes I skip part of the cool down at the end, but its the same duration as each level has the same intervals. 3 min strength, 2 cardio, 1 abs, each three times total
  • Sarahjane60
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join! I need a group to help me stay in line over the holidays! Thank you so much :)