30 Day Shred - Post Results Pics Here !!

Options
Hey people, I am about 5 days into the 30DS and starting to lose motivation. I'm doing it about 5 days a week rather than every day because I can't really fit it in at the weekends, and I have heard that it is better to do it that way.

ANYWAY it would be great if people could post their success stories including pics on here as motivation for people like me :)

FYI I'm 18, 161lb looking to eventually be about 135-140lb, and I'm 5'7" :)

Replies

• Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Just want to say hang in there! I'm a newbie so I do not have a before/after yet! Good luck!:happy: :smile:
  • val071418
    val071418 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump!!! I just finished my first day about 10 minutes ago!!
  • Amberetta82
    Amberetta82 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    There is a 30 Day Shred group on here if you want to join others.
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm new at it also.
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Thanks people! Would also be helpful if people could say what additional workouts they were doing (if any) I personally go for an hour long walk everyday and aim to do weights at some point in the evening after 30DS (but seem to never get round to it)
  • dkueter94
    Options
    I don't have any pics, BUT I am on day 6 of level 3 and can totally tell a difference!!!! I have lost a lot of inches in my stomach and waist! I've also lost about 6 pounds, but the inches are way more noticeable on me! I wore a pair of new work pants for the first time 2 weeks ago and haven't worn them again until today and I needed a belt to keep them on! I have lost a lot of my "love handles" and that's one of biggest trouble areas! I do it 6-7 days a week, log my food in-take on here, and try to walk after I get down working out for 30-45 minutes most days. IT HAS HELPED!!!! Stick with it!!! You CAN do it!!! There are TONS of before and after pics on here-just do a search! :)
  • idshields24
    Options
    I just finished day 10 of Level 1, starting Level 2 tomorrow. Loving the results. Sorry I have before pictures but not finished for the after. I typically go to the gym and either do the elliptical or the treadmill for 30 minutes in addition.
  • Kphenderson
    Kphenderson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've started it and I'm on day 8 of level 1. I took before pics and I will take a before pic before the start of the next levels. I can come back and post the before and after pics! I try to get 30 mins of cardio in addition to the 30 ds but I haven't been able to. My goal is when I start the remaining level's I can do more cardio! Best wishes to everyone!!!
  • phiddy23
    Options
    bump
  • kent4j
    kent4j Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I didn't have the dramatic results others have on here, but I can tell a bit of a difference and I'm really pleased with how much stronger I feel from it.

BEFORE:

b748990c.jpg

AFTER:

eb1f4474.jpg
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can really tell a difference! Way to go!!!!!!!!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    If you're starting to lose motivation move to level 2. You don't have to stay at each level for 10 days; move when you're ready.

You'll almost assuredly be at level 2 longer because it's much tougher than level 1. But you need to stick with it. You need to put your all into it, and not just get through the workouts. I can see a difference in 6 days, so I can't wait until day 30. It may take me slightly longer because I have some long runs in between so I may get 30 days done in 36, but I'll get there.
  • duffy1964
    duffy1964 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what the 30 DS is, fairly new!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Can you tell me what the 30 DS is, fairly new!

30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels :)
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    i lost 8 cms on just my waist in the first 10 days but i had to stop because of a big leg injury. Im going to start up again as soon as it's better. It is an awesome workout, level 2 is even better!
  • k3lly89
    Options
    Hi,

I've been using the Shred for tonning after getting to my goal weight. Since starting the Shred I lost another Kg. I have just started level 3.

I have photos from starting to the end of level two see the links below.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/376536-30-day-shred-level-one-results
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/402815-results-from-30-day-shred-level-two
  • phiddy23
    Options
    bump :)
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I was on a roll a while back and did about 15 days. My weight didn't change much in that time period (due to my food choices) BUT I was able to tell a diffrence in my mid-section...it was shrinking...I am far from having a flat tummy (and probably never will) so it wasn't getting flat but I could definately tell it was shrinking. I have now started it again. I started yesterday and this time I hope to actually do the 30 consecutive days...we'll see how that goes. Don't get discouraged and keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!