Hello all!

Options
My name is Dee and I'm new to the site. I was on WW previously and lost 20 pounds. I found this website which is better and it's free, so excited to continue my weight loss journey here. Hope to make some friends as well.

Replies

• anitadekker
    Options
    hi dee
    i have the same experience. just started this. did ww app and lost 30 lbs, but i do like the fact that this is free as well.
    i still need to get used to all the buttons, i like to access it on my phone and not on the computer.
    we'll see how it goes. good luck
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hi Dee, another former WW person here. I too found it too expensive and the results too slow. Plus I need to watch my cholesteol intake and that isn't done there that I can recall. Anyways, I'm so glad you are here, it has really been a motivating and inspiring place to be in the 45 or so days I've been here. Wishing you nothing but the best in your journey!!! :)))
  • ddran143
    Options
    hi dee
    i have the same experience. just started this. did ww app and lost 30 lbs, but i do like the fact that this is free as well.
    i still need to get used to all the buttons, i like to access it on my phone and not on the computer.
    we'll see how it goes. good luck

I agree. The phone makes the program so much easier.
  • ddran143
    Options
    Hi Dee, another former WW person here. I too found it too expensive and the results too slow. Plus I need to watch my cholesterol intake and that isn't done there that I can recall. Anyways, I'm so glad you are here, it has really been a motivating and inspiring place to be in the 45 or so days I've been here. Wishing you nothing but the best in your journey!!! :)))

Thanks Eddie! Yes, I agree. I was losing so slow on WW . I like that MFP lets you can look at your nutrition in detail like fat, cholesterol, sodium. So even if you are eating your calories, you may have gone over on you nutritional limits. Im looking forward to my first month.