NSV?

Options
HarlCarl
HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
An instructor I see once in a while asked me yesterday, "I noticed you've lost a lot of weight lately, are you sick?" I think she thought I had cancer or something. Is that an NSV? :noway:

Later in the day, another coworker asked what I was doing to lose the weight; she said I looked "good." :blushing:

Replies

• runiechica
    runiechica Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think NSV is in how you percieve it. Sounds like that could be, but I could see how the first comment might not have felt like one. Personally I would take it as one, but it's all about the perception :)
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Take it all with a grain of salt. The 2nd one is the one I would carry in my pocket!! Great job.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    :smile: Isn't it funny how when we do something to make ourselves HEALTHIER there are people that think it must be due to sickness or something... funny might not be the right word there:ohwell: ! I say GOOD JOB to you!!! 77# is AMAZING:drinker: !
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I wanted to tell her I was "sick of being fat" but she's one of those people that was never (EVER) slightly overweight in her entire life. I was surprised she even noticed in the first place.
  • Jean410
    Jean410 Posts: 104
    Options
    Thanks! I wanted to tell her I was "sick of being fat" but she's one of those people that was never (EVER) slightly overweight in her entire life. I was surprised she even noticed in the first place.

Ha!! But she noticed!!! You're doing something right. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!