Merry Christmas Chellenge: 11/24-11/27 WEIGH-IN!

Options
New Chart:

Gf3mB.png

Bigger Chart:

http://imgur.com/Gf3mB

I know we can all to the fruits & vegetable chellenge, just think when you feel like snacking grab a peice of fruit or some veggies to snack on :wink:

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thanks Falisha. Love the fruit and vege challenge, hope it gets me back on track, and I have a loss next week after this weeks big gain. Have already been out shopping and got lots of fresh goodies in.
  • 321blueeyes
    321blueeyes Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the losers!
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the chart and congrats to all the losers
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great job Falisha! Congratulations to all the losers for the week!
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    thanks falisha xx
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks Falisha!!
  • Jami22
    Jami22 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Chart looks great, the numbers everyone is putting up looks even better, looking forward to a big salad to get my veggies in for the day
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Missed weighing in this week. Probably better that way. Had a crummy, crummy week. Turkey Day will not bring me down! Back on the horse.

Grats to everyone with their great numbers this week!!!
  • shydaisi
    shydaisi Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Missed weighing in this week. Probably better that way. Had a crummy, crummy week. Turkey Day will not bring me down! Back on the horse.

Grats to everyone with their great numbers this week!!!

At least you gave me the opportunity to at least pretend I am in the lead... :wink: :laugh:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I missed weigh in as well but I stayed the same. Congrats to all of you who lost!!
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    So it seems like I am not the only one who was on the 'roller coaster' the past week (or so). I didn't realize I had missed TWO weigh ins! Falisha, if you're able, could you add me to the chart again? I have succumbed to the lures of discounted halloween candy and will update my weight accordingly for this week's chart. UGH.
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I wish I could have used today's weight for my last weigh-in. I dropped from 114.2 to 112.6 since Friday when I weighed in. Pooey, I hope that I can keep it off over T-giving. I thought I'd never get back to maintenance and I did it just by being consistent over the weekend and cutting out the alcy and junk.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Falisha!!
  • holdthefries
    holdthefries Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    neeeewwww chaaaarrrrrtttt! merci!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    So it seems like I am not the only one who was on the 'roller coaster' the past week (or so). I didn't realize I had missed TWO weigh ins! Falisha, if you're able, could you add me to the chart again? I have succumbed to the lures of discounted halloween candy and will update my weight accordingly for this week's chart. UGH.

As long as you post your info for this week I will re-add you. :smile:
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I need to weigh in a day early, as I will be out of town all weekend and not have my scale with me.

Current Weight : 250.2 (Down 3.2 lbs this week)
    Challenge Goal Weight (12/22/11): 240
    Weight Category: REDUCE --- 26+ lbs
    9/1: **start of challenge** 293
    9/8: 288.2
    9/15: 281.8
    9/22: 279.6
    9/29: 275.4
    10/6: 273 <<<mini goal weight 275>>>
    10/13: 266.6
    10/20: 262.6
    10/27: 256.2
    11/:3 254.6 <<<mini goal weight 255>>>
    11/10: 253.4
    11/17: Missed Weigh In
    11/24: 250.2
    12/1: <<<mini goal weight 245>>>
    12/8:
    12/15:
    12/22: <<<challenge goal weight 240>>>
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I totally blew the fruit veg challenge today. SPent nearly 5 hours to day running errands with the kids to get everything done beofre the stores close and the holiday starts and I am consumed with cooking. Breakfast was string cheese and a protein cocoa while backign out of the driveway. Lunch was a SLim fast shake on the freeway, at least I know tomorrow will be better! Everything will be closed.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and can spend time with those you love!