question about Polar FT60 HRM

Options
I see that you can have 3 different zones programmed at one time and the display will tell you which zone you are in. Can you make it "beep" when you transition from one zone to the next? Like if you were in zone 1 will it beep when you go into zone 2 and then again when you enter zone 3 and then beep again if you go back down to zone 2? I'm wanting to use the HRM for interval training (probably jumping between zone 1 for recovery and zone 3 for the hard part of the intervals) and I would like it to alert me when I change between zones so I'm not constantly needing to look at it to see where I'm at.

Replies

• Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Not sure about beeping from 1 zone to another, but I did want to mention that I find the beeps useless on the Polar FT. They are so feeble that I can hardly hear them.
  • aimeeturner
    aimeeturner Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have the FT7 and it has an option under settings to turn on "training sounds"
  • yeroc39
    Options
    I might be able to help, I work for Polar. There is no sound notification to let you know you change between zones. That would be difficult to do and might be annoying if you are teetering between zones. THe FT60 has a visual indicator, but no sound.