Favorite Airport/Least Favorite Airport

Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
Big fan of DFW

HATE Hartsfield Jackson

Replies

• _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Love Westchester Airport in White Plains, NY.

Didn't like JFK but only because a cab hit our limo as we were being dropped off.
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    I LOVE the Heathrow airport, definitely not a big fan of O'Hare in Chicago.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    I try to avoid ATL as well- and definitely MIA.

Customs and immigration are great at IAH!! And I love the chapels in ORD, MDW, BOS and STL.
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    London Heathrow, London City Airport and Frankfurt am Main, runner up, Dublin

edited to add:

I dislike Frankfurt Hahn aka ****hole
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    HAHA! The last time I recall being at Hartsfield Jackson was the day after my 21st birthday, I had to drop off a friend. It was horrible...so hungover! I even sat at the airport a couple of hours after her plane took off because I didn't want to drive yet....

That said, least favorite airport...LAX, security can be such a nightmare. Favorite airport...Santa Barbara, it's teeny and adorable with a clay tile roof :)
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Long Beach airport in California is my favorite. I wasn't a big fan of SFO in San Fransciso, nasty long security line.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    I try to avoid ATL as well- and definitely MIA.

Customs and immigration are great at IAH!! And I love the chapels in ORD, MDW, BOS and STL.
    [/quote

MIA is awful
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    I really like London Heathrow and the airport in Munich is really nice.

DFW is a bear and I try to avoid it like the plague and I'm not a huge fan of Orlando Intl.
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    I love Heathrow and Dublin. Jacksonville Fla is pretty pleasant and well-run. Love BWI (Baltimore/DC). Usually have good experience in Atlanta. HATE O'Hare. Will re-route trip to avoid it. . And I rarely have good experiences at any of the NYC/Newark area airports.
  • I love o'hare and JFK because those airports mean I'm home and HATE Charles de Gaulle in paris. Hate it.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Loved Amsterdam, and Orlando

hate Frankfurt, and Atlanta and Newark....
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I LOATHE flying but our new airport in Indianapolis is freaking cool. I love the tunnel from the parking garage to the terminal that has red and blue sound activated lights in the ceiling that follow you as you walk..

And Midway in Chicago is pretty nasty, Atlanta's is just too big.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Every experience with LAX sucks. I hate it so much I drove last time I needed to get to LA.

I really like Chicago O'hare, even though I have the long-fast run when I'm connecting there.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    I LOVE the Heathrow airport, definitely not a big fan of O'Hare in Chicago.

I love Heathrow, JFK, and the airport in Las Vegas. Also, the airport in Rome is gorgeous.

Tweed.. is dinky.
  • krazzybebe03
    krazzybebe03 Posts: 39 Member
    Good experiences with Baltimore, Orlando and Atlanta....detest Newark and Miami airports!
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Like Pierre Ellliott Trudeau, Miami is a nightmare:)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    I love BWI and I hate LAX.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    i cant say i have a favorie..i dont fly much anyways, but i absolutely dreaded going thru o'hare:grumble:
  • Hate all the MegaPorts.....Midway and Love Field are my favs. Coincidentally my fav airports are locations that my fav airline flies to. Can anyone guess which airline that is?
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Least favorite? LaGuardia in NY. Short runways, takeoff suck but landing is worse.
    Favorite? Probably San Diego. Quick drop into a landing every time, but at least I end up in San Diego.