(Women only) Anyone had early pregnancy signs before your pe

Options
Hi all and morning!

I was just wondering if any one had pregnancy signs before your period? What kind of signs did you had/have?? Cause I haven't been feeling like "my self".

Replies

• 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I knew I was pregnant before I was late with my period. I don't know why. I just Knew. We had been trying a while and then one day I was in the shower and I thought my boobs were not comfortable and then my first thought was that I was pregnant and I was right, both times.
  • mia427
    mia427 Posts: 23
    Options
    With my first son 10 days atfer ovulation I was a kind of tired I Didn't know existed and had to turn away in the shower because my breasts hurt SO badly. TMI but I also had a lot of gas
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I knew I was pregnant before I was late with my period. I don't know why. I just Knew. We had been trying a while and then one day I was in the shower and I thought my boobs were not comfortable and then my first thought was that I was pregnant and I was right, both times.

That is the same problem I am having my boobs been a little sore/tingly feeling and I never had this before not even when my period starts. I never had this when I was preg with my first.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    The day after I got pregnant (and no, I wasn't trying), I just knew.

Some physical signs, though, are cramping, sore breasts and EXTREME hunger.
  • rlv2680
    rlv2680 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    my nipples were definately tingly and even hurt a little espesaly when i was cold. ouchie.
  • jmgcummins
    jmgcummins Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I had two kinda weird signs before I took a test. I had a very runny nose for days, that wouldn't go away, and I also had a weird taste in my mouth and was brushing my teeth 5 times a day to try and get rid of it. lol. Of course I googled them, and pregnant came up, so I took a test.

Also, sore boobs for sure. Not super painful, just uncomfortable.
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i did, i went up 2 cup sizes and literally one day i was feeling easy running 16 miles and the next couldn't manage one, i though had not been trying and we used every method of not getting - my daughter was definitely meant to be :-)
  • mlemonroe2
    Options
    The best at home test is first resopnse. I took an ept test and it was negative and i went to the store and got a first responce and it told me i was pregnant!! It was 5 days before my missed period. Good luck!
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FitasBarbie
    FitasBarbie Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The biggest sign for me was I couldn't stand the smell of perfumes, food or any strong odors. That's when I knew something was baking in my oven :laugh:
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I also knew I was preggo before I had my period. With both kids I just knew I was. I took a preg test the day before my period was due with my son and sure enough I was! I swear the only reason I got preggo with him was because I was losing weight and eating healthy I was down 45lbs and bamb got preggo! lol
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I also knew I was preggo before I had my period. With both kids I just knew I was. I took a preg test the day before my period was due with my son and sure enough I was! I swear the only reason I got preggo with him was because I was losing weight and eating healthy I was down 45lbs and bamb got preggo! lol

I'm guessing there was some sex and sperm involved, too ...
  • loved1
    loved1 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Warped sense of smell - I purchased my pg test at a grocery store & the smells of the bakery & women's perfumes almost knocked me out

Change in workouts - Bladder pressure, urinating every 10/15 minutes, hard time breathing through cardio (spinning class) workouts

Change in appetite - Heavy cravings for carbs

Sleep - Fatigued
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well my signs are runny nose in the mornings it's been like that for a couple of days. Sore breast little tingly feeling like I am fixing to breastfeed, I feel a lil queasy not sooo much though. Yesterday I was really congested have no clue why. I also was really tired yesterday morning until afternoon than I took a nap.
  • CynthiaCollin
    CynthiaCollin Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    For my first pregnancy, I had hot flashes that would wash over me. I took a test and it was negative....a few days later I took and other one and BINGO I was pregnant. I was extremely tired for the first 3 months... but had an amazing pregnancy.

For my second pregnancy, I didn't have any symptoms , but since we were trying, I took a test around the week I would normally have my period and it was positive.

I now have two healthy beautiful daughters ages 5 and 3 :)
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I , myself was on a diet and trying to workout when I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant. I couldn't figure out
    why I was always so tired. I just couldn't get the energy to workout. I just didn't feel myself. My sister in law
    had the same symptoms and found out she was pregnant, so I took the test. Roughly 8 months later my
    son was born.
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Yes...I threw up out of nowhere about a wk before with my daughter. I craved cream soda and root beer...weird I know...I don't even drink those. I was tender and tired and felt light headed to the point of almost passing out once. Minor nausea.

With my son...I got the tnederness and tiredness and nausea kicked in shortly after I missed it.

I noticed with both that my immune system took a dive both times, cause I remember I got real sick with stuff right before with both of them. Maybe a coincidence, but I don't think so.
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    The smells! OMG, every smell was exaggerated and I hated them all.

Also, my breasts were so tender.

And I was always tired, and this went on for the entire first 3 months.
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    How many days untill your period is supposed to come? If it's five or less, depending on how late you ovulate, you could probably go ahead and take a test!! If your boobs aren't usually sore that could definately be a sign! Mine are always sore though, sometimes from ovulation untill a couple days into my period! Everybody is different!!!
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I definetly new a week after I got pregnant. I was havin cramps far to early to be on my period and I was extremly tired as well as my boobs being super tender which they never did before.