I bit the the bullet and joined Facebook....

Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
Anyone from here on there? Seems like half the world has joined. My bestfriend from High School found me and urged me to join. She found a bunch of our old friends on there. I can't believe how much everyone has changed!

Replies

• Frost
    Anyone from here on there? Seems like half the world has joined. My bestfriend from High School found me and urged me to join. She found a bunch of our old friends on there. I can't believe how much everyone has changed!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Facebook is crack. :laugh:

Have fun! :drinker:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    I am on FaceBook....most of my friends there are from my other site I used before coming here.....I am an old lady...but I like to play the games there...and send things to my buddies there....

I spend a lot of time there...but I have a lot of time...because I am retired.....:flowerforyou:
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Half the world (almost literally) is on Facebook! I am a social networking fiend- you'll be hooked in no time. I can't be near a computer without checking mine...
  • Frost
    Honestly, I probably didn't need another online addiction, lol. :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member

says the addict! LOL!
  • Frost

says the addict! LOL!

WOW! :laugh: How do you really feel?
  • Yeah, my High School buddies also convinced me to join...........and now every week someone pops up with a new photo of me from 20 years ago. YIPE!! Ah, well...it's all good fun. Nice to keep in touch with people. Especially since we live all over the country now.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    I have facebook! We all should make a MFP group on there :)
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    I have facebook! We all should make a MFP group on there :)

I think that there is an MFP group out there, try searching and see what ya find!! :happy:
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Oh Good Lord.....crackbook is an understatement, lol. Yikes! It becomes a part of daily living, like FOOD, lol.

Addicted! :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

says the addict! LOL!

:embarassed: :embarassed:

Want me to send you a drink or a quiz?? :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • BIGGRAMMA
    BIGGRAMMA Posts: 2,273
    Facebook does have a group for myfitnesspal.......I just joined it......:flowerforyou:
  • Pardon the ignorance, but what is face book and how does one join?
  • NykkieC
    Ooh, I am totally joining it!!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Maybe it's just me but I find Facebook to annoying to navigate around! I like myspace better but I rarely get on there either. MFP is my addiction.
  • daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    yes, it should be called crackbook. Just like margaritas.
  • NykkieC
    MFP is my addiction, too! It's pretty much like facebook, anyways. I can't stay off of here! :smile:
  • Frost
    I can not believe how many people I am back in contact with ion just on day from joining facebook. It's crazy!
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    I am definitely a Facebook convert . . . I stayed off way longer than most of my friends (never did MySpace when that was the cool thing), but now I'm on Facebook constantly. I'm in contact with old friends, I can easily share and see pictures of my friends/family who live far away (especially my godsons!), and it's a great social networking tool . . . MFP is quickly becoming my second most visited website, however. ;)