Creeps you out?

Options
13»

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Some people truly have disgusting personal habits. Nose pickers, street spitters, loud swearing in public, parents who think their children's bad behavior is cute or should be tolerated by the rest of us. Let's see, men in speedos, coughing without shielding it from the rest of the public, not washing hands in the public restroom---and while we are on that subject, women who "hover" and don't clean up the seat.

Reading the entire post makes me want to say EEEEWWWWW!!!!! Excuse me, I'm going to go scrub myself with a brush now.

All this. :grumble:
  • durangocal
    durangocal Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone can top this one... The worse thing I've ever seen was when at the grocery store a man blew his nose into his bare HAND then wiped it on the back of his jeans. When he walked by I looked at the back of his pants. FYI-when snot dries it kind of looks like a shiny snail trail. Needless to say he'd been using the back of his pants to wipe his snot all day-there were major snail trails from the knees on up to the waist. Not only was I incredibly grossed out I was shocked. He also had a (what I assume are his) nice looking wife and three cute as button kids. I was wondering why in the world she didn't say anything to him because you know the little boys are going to copy...
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone can top this one... The worse thing I've ever seen was when at the grocery store a man blew his nose into his bare HAND then wiped it on the back of his jeans. When he walked by I looked at the back of his pants. FYI-when snot dries it kind of looks like a shiny snail trail. Needless to say he'd been using the back of his pants to wipe his snot all day-there were major snail trails from the knees on up to the waist. Not only was I incredibly grossed out I was shocked. He also had a (what I assume are his) nice looking wife and three cute as button kids. I was wondering why in the world she didn't say anything to him because you know the little boys are going to copy...

I gagged a little.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I get very creeped out by people who don't understand personal space. That's about it in normal every day things.

Yes, thank you! :bigsmile: GET OUT OF MY SPACE BUBBLE!!! :noway:

This!!!

I had an old cowoker that would get right in your face to talk. I swear one time, we started talking about 10 feet from the wall, and by the end of the conversation I was all but pinned to wall. From that point on I would only converse with him over IM or email.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    ugly toes and people with them that wear open toe shoes. I seriously get to the point of hurling when i see it. I worked with this one lady that NEVER wore close toe shoes and she had the ugliest feet of any human or animal on the planet. i couldnt even speak to her if i could see her feet.

OH lawd Im going to barf just thinking about it.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    People who blow their nose at the table! Please excuse yourself to the restroom.
    Yes!! Seriously!!
    Bathroom talkers.

"How's it going?"
    *slowly turns head, then turns back*

But I think the biggest thing that bugs me is the way people stare at me at the urinal...I mean really guys...you act like you've never seen a grown man pull his pants and boxers down around his ankles to pee!!

This is too funny and yet familiar!

I was in the bath room and a special needs kid came in with his dad to use it. The kids drops his pants around his ankles to pee and kept peeping around the corner to see what I was doing. Here I am trying to turn my back to the kid and not pee all over the wall.

See how you brought back some disturbing memories! :mad: :laugh: