• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Eating a large pizza by myself
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    • Proving people wrong
    • Catching someone laugh at my joke when they know if I see, it'll just encourage me
    • When someone cuts me off and I follow them so closely and for so long they actually pull over
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    When other people fail

:heart:
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Two things...my 5 year old son willingly eats (and actually loves) whole grain breads even with big fat seeds on them. And the other, that people always tell me how well he behaves (even though I think he can be a total pain sometimes) :tongue:
  • Nicholec2003
    Nicholec2003 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    ~Seeing people hurry out of the way when I'm driving the ambulance with lights on
    ~Watching the guy who was driving like an idoit during the first snow fall go into the ditch
    ~Spending someone elses money
  • beesareyellow
    beesareyellow Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    This morning, running by a woman getting out of her car : grossly overweight, still in her jim-jams, cigarette in one had, giant McFlurry in the other. The startled look on her face as I flew by. Does that make me shallow?
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    When other people boast about their kids, only to have them misbehave all the time
    When I win an argument
    When people think I'm younger than I really am
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hearing my husband say the mother of his son got a really bad short haircut and is getting really fat....(she is an awful person in every way imaginable) and the ********* has called me fat behind my back so many times I can even count....well, I've lost 40 pounds and she's found them K A R M A rocks ;)
  • WannaBHottyMommy
    WannaBHottyMommy Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    massive sweat stains after exercising.
    hearing of a couple in trouble after they have so openly judged and commented on my life.
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    - Having to remind myself to take the levels down while leading my yoga class.
    - Telling people that I'm double-majoring and have two jobs.
    - The 'tough guy' next to me on a cardio machine working at level 1 while I'm at 20, going the same pace.
    - Running the mile to work with a backpack, making it in 6 minutes.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Using Jerry Sandusky as the butt/trump card to my jokes in front PSU students and allumi.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    When I drive my pickup 70mph past the dude in the Prius. :laugh:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Just getting in my truck. And no, it's not some kind of monster truck or a weak attempt at making up for my short .... commings.

Being with the greatest woman alive. Seriously, she's awesome.

Knowing some people will receive their comeuppance.

Knowing this fat suit is temporary.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When I tell people I'm a fitness instructor and they look at my hips. Their face screams, "Yeah right!!!"

After my class, they can barely drag their *kitten* outta there :bigsmile:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    when people try to out-sarcasm me and fail (they usually do) and I tell them that they're pathetic for even trying. I may be mean...
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    When I tell people I'm a fitness instructor and they look at my hips. Their face screams, "Yeah right!!!"

After my class, they can barely drag their *kitten* outta there :bigsmile:

That would so work for me. You rock.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    to walk in a room and have people complement me on how good I look, when last year I could hear them whisper how big my Butte was.
    To have a guy come up to me to see if I will take his #, then I have to tell him I am married. Even then he still sticks around talking to me about my marriage, It is wonderful, then after 10 min of trying him walking off with respect for me.
    I know it is all about looks, but I have been fat for so long its been years since I've had anyone other than my sweet husband complement me like that. It just makes me feel like I accomplished something great for myself and makes me want to keep it up even more.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Listening to people complain about their spouses and having absolutly nothing to contribute to the conversation because I have a wonderful, great husband.

Going to the grocery store after a good hard run with no makeup on and sweaty clothes and people are in their PJs having done nothing yet for the day.
  • scottberrydsm
    scottberrydsm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's called shadenfreude