The May 2009 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Smiley1010
    Options
    I'm a teacher, and my spring break sent me off course a bit. :drinker: :tongue:
    I'm already getting back on track this week, and I'm excited that the weather is finally agreeing with us here in upstate NY! I've been able to enjoy outdoor activities again! :glasses:

Perfect time for a challenge, so thank you!! :happy:
  • prettypalomino
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Vanessa1969
    Vanessa1969 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too, please! :D
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    I am so excited to see everyone joining in!! Okay... so we have exactly 9 days until May 1... So everyone really start getting yourself into gear! Get everything ready to really help yourself succeed!
  • aur23a
    aur23a Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm ready for the challege. Thanks :D
  • akamaki
    akamaki Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I haven't done a challenge either, and I think May would be a great time to start. I will need something to keep me on track during Finals week and two of my friend's birthdays. May is also my busiest month EVER. I will be In Chicago for the first weekend, Boston, two weeks after that, and Dallas the the week after that. For work, not for play. :sad: I'm going to hurt.

I will need something to keep me grounded (and sane!), and I think this would be perfect! It will force me to set a little me time aside each day.

I'm also hoping to lose the max, 8lbs. But mostly I dont want to go crazy. XD! With three venues in May, knowing how tough the job is... 8 pounds sounds only too easy.

Count me in!
  • redrover
    redrover Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm going for 8 lbs as well.
  • abagwill
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Great job everyone!
  • MissLissa
    MissLissa Posts: 43
    Options
    I want your starting weight on May 1

You can post your goals and goal weight now if you like, or just wait for the first... I just want May stats for this challenge because that will allow us to really look at our stats!:happy:
    Sounds great!

I think I'm gonna go with a low number, and say my goal for May is 4 pounds. That way if I happen to drop a couple more than that, it's bonus :smile:

I'm looking forward to adding more to my workout.
  • Lynn661
    Lynn661 Posts: 28
    Options
    I think I'd like to give this a try:smile:
  • dubmi
    dubmi Posts: 13
    Options
    I am so up to this challenge. Count me in.
  • tabbyh25
    tabbyh25 Posts: 66
    Options
    Count me in. I would love to be challenged.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I LOVE challenges. My goal is to lose the 8 pounds.
  • eri1mani
    eri1mani Posts: 42
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Great job everyone!

Count me In too:drinker: :heart: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm up for a challenge. I just joined this site yesterday, so this will be my first. And that will be around the time that I start thinking that it might be okay to "cheat" just a little bit. Hopefully, the challenge will keep me focused. Thanks so much in advance!
  • healthyone41
    Options
    Oh my goodness..... How did you know that so many people needed this motivation? This is wild! I fell off the wagon about 2 weeks ago and gained 2 pounds. I am really looking forward to the may challenge! May is such a great month for a challenge THANK YOU!!!!

162358.png
  • in_to_win
    in_to_win Posts: 17
    Options
    I'm in! I'm so close to my goal weight I can TASTE it. This will give me the kick in the butt I need.
  • abagwill
    Options
    okay everyone! Remember to give me your starting weights ON May 1 and your goal weight (May 31st) on May 1st as well! I am so excited to get this going!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • dv_tina
    dv_tina Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in!

I just joined this sit for more motivation because I have been getting so frustrated and falling off track.:explode:

I am looking forward to starting May 1st!!!:glasses: