Silly Question

Options
Hello everyone. I have been using this site now for almost a month and I have a very silly question. I created a weight loss ticker and I found the codes for my ticker but I cannot figure out where in the heck to paste the code. Can somebody help me?

Replies

• dubmi
    dubmi Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello everyone. I have been using this site now for almost a month and I have a very silly question. I created a weight loss ticker and I found the codes for my ticker but I cannot figure out where in the heck to paste the code. Can somebody help me?
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I took this from Mikes blog. I hope it helps.

FORUM SIGNATURES

I've also added the ability for MyFitnessPal members to create a forum signature. Your forum signature will get added to the bottom of every post you make on the site. You can put things in your signature like you're favorite quotes or motivational sayings, a poem, or of course, a weight loss ticker.

To create your signature, go to "My Home", then click on "Settings", then "Forum Signature"

If you have any questions about these new features, just leave me a message here or on the forums and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Hope you are all enjoying the site!
  • dubmi
    Options
    Thank you for your help! I went to my home, then settings, then forum signature, but all I get is the actual code thing. I am not getting my ticker. Am I missing something?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    That's the wrong code .. use the BBC code, the one that starts with a bracket or " [ " symbol ... HTML is for websites and those start with a " < " symbol.
  • dubmi
    Options
    I figured it out thank you very much! Have a wonderful evening!