Dancing With The Stars Finale!

Options
LorinaLynn
LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
Yes, I'm embarrassed to admit I've been watching. I can't be the only one. What are your thoughts?

I've been for JR since the first dance. What an amazing person! His spirit and determination inspires me.

I'm impressed by Ricki, too, and think she looks absolutely phenomenal now.

And I never wanted to like Rob, because he's a Kardashian, but he has improved a great deal and he is quite likeable... for a Kardashian. :laugh:

Replies

• hnjohnson007
    Options
    i have to say that i love this show! I'm excited for the finale! i really hope JR wins!!
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    JR all the way
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'll admit to watching! I first decided to watch because of all the hype about Chaz Bono being on the show (not sure why his competing brought about such an uproar, though)

JR is the best dancer, in my opinion.
    Ricki is great and does really look good (I love the fights she gets into with her partner).
    Rob has improved, but still not the best dancer.

Maks and Hope actually brought more drama to the show than Chaz did! This is the first season I've watched, and I found it entertaining.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    JR better win! What a hero! A TRUE hero! Not a fake....made up one....like Kardashian...lol sorry that was probably harsh....but seriously.....that whole Kardashian family is just useless.....
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I really want JR to win!
  • clairibou1
    Options
    i LOVE dancing with the stars! i honestly don't know who i want to win...at first i wanted jr to win. he of course has an amazing story and even when the judges say he didn't dance well, he never breaks down and he always has a smile on his face. however, watching rob dance last night, i almost started pulling for him (even though he is a kardashian...lol) i just feel like the fact that he has improved so much over the competition is fantastic. its not like in the 3 weeks before the show started he suddenly became an amazing dancer...he has worked his butt off the whole time. i really liked ricki too, but a few weeks ago when she started apologizing to her fans and getting all whiny when she got low scores i got really annoyed with her. i do really like derek though...and his abs...or maybe just his abs. either way, i don't know who i want to win! i think i will be happy with whoever does though- all of them are great people and amazing dancers!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Um...I can't even lie. Three of my girlfriends are coming over for dinner and a DWTS finale party! Ahhh, I can't believe I just admitted that!

I feel pretty much the same as the original poster of this topic. Been going for J.R. since day one just cause he's so damn likeable. You can't help bu like Ricki and she is doing amazing. I never had a problem with Rob, cause he doesn't really do as much crap as the rest of his family, but I wasn't really going for him. Damnit, he's doing good and I can't help but be proud of him and go for him a little! Tonight should be interesting!

Happy watching everyone!
  • MarlaChandlerBarton
    Options
    JR IS THE BOMB! He is so good. He is a really sweet guy too! He used to be on All My Children! He was recently on Jay Leno. I'm for him in a huge WAY! :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • Lillemeddy
    Options
    I got into watching this because it's on when I do my Monday night cardio, and the machines have little tellies on them.. JR all the way. He is the best! Ricky is also absolutely amazing! She is just so full of spunk!
  • huckahe
    Options
    Ok i'm confessing upfront to watching DWTS!
    Can't help it.....I watch every season even though I say I won't. ha!!
    I've been a JR fan since day one....and poor Karina has never won! She had a good chance last season with Ralph Macchio and then took a turn for the worst when he got injured.
    I love Ricki Lake and Rob K. has really come a long way......but I think i'd like to see JR get the Mirror Ball trophy tonight ; - )
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Guilty! I love DWTS!!!! I'm hoping JR wins. He has natural talent and charisma and should win on his dancing skills alone but in addition. ....and he's a survivor, a motivator, a war hero! What a inspiration! Rikki Lake is amazing too, but she has theater in her background which gives her a leg up (no pun intended). Rob Kardashian surprises me every week, he just keeps getting better and he's has a determination to win. He's very good. But over all................JR!!!!!!!!!
  • clairibou1
    Options
    Um...I can't even lie. Three of my girlfriends are coming over for dinner and a DWTS finale party! Ahhh, I can't believe I just admitted that!

lol don't worry...my friends and i had parties on halloween, last week, and this week to watch. we go all out too...ice cream, brownies...and we make sure everyone is out of the house so they aren't annoyed by our screaming! lol!
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I actually took time last night to vote for J.R. which I never actually vote. He is a class act! I watched him on All My Children (had to catch the last few months since it was ending and I've watched off/on since I was a kid) and never knew what a wonderful person he was in real life.

Ricki looks great and has done extremely well.

Rob isn't as kooky as his Kardashian sisters and basically they pick on him all the time (well on the shows I've seen) and say he is a loser. So, I am very happy that he flourished on this program and hopefully it will help him in real life with his confidence.

So, that's how I want it to go. I want JR to win but am happy if Ricki or Rob do also. They all dance great but JR looks polished like a pro.
  • macpatti
    Options
    Is anyone surprised with the 3rd place announcement? I'm in Texas, so it's still on.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I thought for sure the third place couple would be in the top two. (Trying to be spoiler free. :wink: )
  • macpatti
    Options
    I thought for sure the third place couple would be in the top two. (Trying to be spoiler free. :wink: )

Me, too!
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    Yay for JR!

But honestly, as much as I was pulling for him from the very first episode, I would have been fine with any of the top three winning. JR and Ricki were great dancers, certainly much better than Rob, but Rob was the most improved.

I did have to roll my eyes when I saw a facebook comment yesterday that Rob should win because "he's been through so much in his life." REALLY?! Because where I'm sitting, growing up filthy rich with a meddlesome mom and crazy sisters isn't quite the same level of hardship as being burned over 40% of your body.

I loved Carson Kressly. I didn't want to like him, either, but he's just like a wiggly little puppy. :laugh:
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I''m so glad JR won and Rob came in as runner up! That's exactly how I wanted it to play out. Rikki was undoubted fantastic....but has training in her background. Another great season! Can't wait until next March....heard a rumor Pee Wee Herman is one of the contestants:bigsmile: