I need Help!!!

Options
I can not stay motivated.. I have gained a little weight...and I want to lose about 15-20 pounds. HELP!

Replies

• hnjohnson007
    Options
    I'll help you, if you help me :-)
  • melainemelaine
    melainemelaine Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain, the big chunks come easy but the last stretch is really hard, but you can do it! I'm tempted to buy a pair of UK size 8 trousers and hang them on the wall, I did that as I lost weight before, going down from a size 16-18 to a size 10-12. I bought a size UK 12 that time, was motivating me, wanted it to fit so badly.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Motivation comes from within so you need to do some soul searching.

You're the one making all the choices every day - why are you making the choices you do? What excuses are you telling yourself? Why do you want to lose weight and why don't you?

Write it all down (pros and cons) and work out where you stand and what specific small steps you can take. Write down your small steps and put them somewhere prominent. Be gentle with yourself if you're not 100% successful, but head in the right direction for you.

Good luck on your journey!
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Well said Eleanor!!! I am also struggling with the last 20lb, coming down from a size 16 to a 10 and I am slowly loosing the motivation that was there for the last 2 years. Thank you for your comment, I think I also need to do some soul searching also.:smile:
  • Jerseygirl02
    Options
    Stay strong, and take it one day at a time!!