someone please help me stop myself from eating this!

Options

Replies

• 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Don't let him wreck the good work you have already done and put you back. You are worth not eating it. Also eating it really won't make you feel better or will it make him come back. Get rid of it. :flowerforyou:
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Being hot is the best revenge! Step away from the cookie dough! :)
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Don't do it!!
    If you need something comforting, have an energy bar, like a Clif bar - something with chocolate. That will give you the comfort you need and the nutrients, too.
    Keep yourself busy with your work outs and your menu choices. One day you will wonder why you didn't boot his butt out before he broke up with you.
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Go for a long jog or walk to clear your mind!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    The best revenge is living well ... which, IMO, includes indulging our emotions some times. I'm probably going to be the only person to say this, but really, breakups suck and they hurt, and having a little cookie dough and giving yourself a day to grieve is okay in my book. It'll keep ya sane, I promise.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    If you feel the need for an emotional release because of the break up. Try working out! If you already workout, try a new routine.
    So, instead of using food to meet the emotional need, replace it with physical activity.
  • russeljames
    russeljames Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    poop on it, I guarantee you wont eat it then

Bahahahahahahah Awesome
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    poop on it, I guarantee you wont eat it then

I like this chick. ;)
  • ecalonge
    Options
    The best revenge is living well ... which, IMO, includes indulging our emotions some times. I'm probably going to be the only person to say this, but really, breakups suck and they hurt, and having a little cookie dough and giving yourself a day to grieve is okay in my book. It'll keep ya sane, I promise.

ellekay22 and misskortney, I agree with both of you ladies - take a couple bites THEN throw it through his window!!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Bake your cookies, keep one or two to have a quick emotional snack, then jog around the block and hand out the rest of the cookies to your neighbors. Account for the calories in your log and jog enough to burn them off. Then you've gotten your 'fix' and also proved what a good catch you are all at the same time. (generous to others plus totally driven) :-)

Or poop on it like PP said and mail it to your ex. Mwahahahaha!
  • Gunff
    Gunff Posts: 47
    Options
    wow I was going to say eat it but CMmrsfloyd has a much better idea.
  • katatak1
    katatak1 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The best revenge is living well :D Keep yourself healthy and show yourself that you don't have to give into temptation. My breakup (we were together 5.5 years) was what spawned my initial weight loss- and I lost 50 pounds! You should have seen his face when I called him over some 7 months after we broke up to pick up the remnants of his stuff before I moved away for my new job.
  • neveahnadira
    Options
    The best feeling in the world is knowing that you will be happy without the person whom you thought you cannot live without and the best revenge in the world is showing them that you're better off without them! Now, put that dough down and punch your pillow!
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Bin them both and don't look back :)
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Don't treat yourself badly because of him. You know you will feel worse if you eat it. Next, read the ingredients in the cookie dough. Do you really want to eat that? NO. So go take a walk, cry, laugh, whatever you have to do. Stick with your program.

"This above all: To thine own self be true" William Shakesphere
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    Don't you dare give someone else control over your life :angry:
    He is an idiot and obviously not worthy of being in your circle of awesomeness :flowerforyou:
    Do what you need to do - cry, rant, break something, eat if it helps, but try healthy first and if you still crave something "comforting" then allow yourself that. Acknowledge how you feel, deal with it then move on.
    By the way the best 110kg I ever lost was my EX husband:laugh:
  • operationfatbastard
    Options
    I got some really good hypnosis (sub conscious) messages from www.hypnosisdownloads.com and what I learnt is to 'forward think' so move your thoughts to how full, fat, bloated, depressed, frustrated, angry, you'll be AFTER you eat it rather than thinking about mmm yummy yummy thats going to taste so nice thinking.....

Apparently most skinny people forward think to the full feeling after and most overweight people think in the now (aka how good its going to taste in thier mouth, on their tongue etc.......

They gave pleanty of other good advice too, but that was a highlight for me....

I hope that helps..

xx
  • gdb86
    gdb86 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I agree with most everyone on here. The enjoyment you'll feel from eating right now will only last for minutes, but the enjoyment you'll feel from staying true to yourself and your goals will last forever. (I know it's cliche, but it's true!) Being happy in your own skin and being the healthiest version of yourself will only make him look at what he could've had and make you feel more on top of the world. :)
  • cdalt24
    Options
    I'm in the same spot as you girl! my boyfriend of FIVE years broke up with me this past friday and I had an awful weekend food wise. I can honestly tell you from someone who made the wrong choice, feeling bloated, sick, sluggish, and just overall gross was really not worth it at all. if you think you can handle having a little bit of the cookie dough to stop your cravings, then I say go for it if it's a very small amount. but if you don't think you'd have the control to be able to stop (I certainly didn't) then just do what the others said and throw it out. I just threw out a box of cookies tonight because they were too tempting.

what I'm planning on doing is using my frustration and sadness as motivation to reach my goal. make him regret leaving you! you'll look and feel great and he'll realize everything he's missing. don't let him bring you down and show him and yourself that you're stronger than this! plus if you continue to exercise and eat healthy then the next time you run into him you'll be rockin it! :)
  • afrazier128
    afrazier128 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

ellekay22 and misskortney, I agree with both of you ladies - take a couple bites THEN throw it through his window!!

I retract my earlier statement. I like THIS much better! :bigsmile: