Help PLEASE :)

Options
Hi all,

I have finally got to 48kgs but my lower abdomen (just below my belly button) sticks out horribly. I've been doing the shred but it doesn't seem to be helping . I don't want to lose anymore weight because then I'll be classed as under weight by my BMI (I'm 161 cm tall).

I don't know what to do and I know I can't target the area! Should I cut out all sugar or something?

Replies

• Frank_L
    Options
    Pilates, pilates, pilates!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Is it actual flab or is it hard?
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    gain muscle weight, lose fat!
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Maybe try changing up your percentages . . . like upping your protein and lowering your carb intake . . . like 45% protein/30% fat/25% carbs. Also, water, water, water.

Another thing you might want to try is a Full Body Cleanse . . . there may be old waste in your intestines . . . gross, I know . . . but true. Here is one that I have used . . it is gentle so you aren't running to the bathroom and you don't have to change your diet . . . http://www.renewlife.com/organic-total-body-cleanse.html

Best wishes :flowerforyou:
  • Brandei
    Brandei Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I remember in some of my Denise Austin workouts, she targets that area......I know it sounds strange, but try looking up "Post Pregnancy" belly workouts. This is the same area that women that just had babies have trouble with.
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Pilates, pilates, pilates!

^ Agreed. Do you have a Pilates ball? If not I would recommend getting one as well as checking out some videos (you can find a lot free on youtube) that show you how to target that area. Great job on losing the weight and being on the heathy trail! =)
  • Patecakers
    Options
    pilates...yoga....zumba....train to tone
  • significance
    significance Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Could it be a posture issue? Do you still get that if you stand tall and straight?
  • k3lly89
    Options
    Thank you so much for all your suggestions :)

I know some of it is bloating after I eat certain things but it definitely has mostly flab as it is not hard. I'll will definitely be trying all your suggestions :)