Anyone doing "Turbo Fire"?? I'm on month 3!!! ... :)

Well I would like to see who else is doing Turbo fire and tell me how it is going? ... by the way My name is robin I have lost 18 pounds with TF I love it!!.... :)

Replies

• GoldSag1
    GoldSag1 Posts: 122 Member
    Hey Robin! I'm not on TF(yet) I just started TJ and can tell I will like it as well. Just wanted to say congrats on your success thus far!
  • THANK YOU!! I am thinking about ordering turbo jam!... I thikn i would love it!... how do you like TJ??????
  • I just got Turbo Fire in the mail, but I haven't started it. Before my wedding, my husband and I used Turbo Jam and lost over 50lbs each. We got lazy and stopped and gained it all back, so back at it again!!!
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    THANK YOU!! I am thinking about ordering turbo jam!... I thikn i would love it!... how do you like TJ??????
    Sorry to hijack your thread, but I think if you love Turbo Fire then Turbo Jam may be too easy for you. Turbo Fire has more intense cardio than Turbo Jam. That being said, TJ is really fun! I do it at least a couple times a week.
  • BNUG
    BNUG Posts: 10
    i am doing Turbo Jam Kickboxing and its awesome. In one week I lost 1" off of my waist/hips :)
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    im doing ripped in 30 and turbo jam.....then will be doing insanity followed by turbo fire
  • @salamanda425
    LOL WELP!! look at "YOU" your back at it... that is what matters!! You are going to love it!!! :)
  • @ momtoliyah
    Yea your probably right!! but it is really cheap so I might just buy it to help me maintain once i reach my goal you know?...
  • @Bnug
    Yea i bet Turbo Fire is crazy hard but fun!!! Keep up the hard work :)
  • @kushgetti
    Wow thats GREAT!!! your getting it!! I am doing insanity after TF.. the reason being is because TF will take more pounds off me, insanity will than tone me lol... my Guy friend who is now doing TF said that it's intensity falls right under Insanity! Good luck and keep up the GREAT work! :)
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    I've just started week 11 of TF. I love it. I've lost 14lbs because of it. I'm totally in love with it, it's so my soulmate workout.

(feel free to add me as a friend).
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    What is turbo fire? Im very intrigued seeing as how so many of you have done so well with it
  • I've just started week 11 of TF. I love it. I've lost 14lbs because of it. I'm totally in love with it, it's so my soulmate workout.

yes my soulmate too its fun, hard and intense but very intense!
  • What is turbo fire? Im very intrigued seeing as how so many of you have done so well with it
    Turbo Fire is A program from Beach body if you have heard of p90x? insanity? well they are from the same company they are awesome i will add you and tell you more about it!
  • Hey i have lost 18 pounds!! lol never thought i would drop any!! but ihave all thanks to TF!!! ::)
    I've just started week 11 of TF. I love it. I've lost 14lbs because of it. I'm totally in love with it, it's so my soulmate workout.