accidental concession to weight loss

Options
jerber160
jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
decided to bake my pumpkin pies-only concession to diet was no fat evaporated milk,,, but i figure portion control was the key! and oddly, i made my pie crusts but instead of making the big old 12 inch, 2 inch deep monsters, I rolled out smaller ones... (except for the one I'm taking to the party!) that's gotta count for something, no?

Replies

• jaimesuefit
    Options
    Yep, I think it counts! You were aware and that will mean you will be aware of other things later on. It's difficult to stay completely on track this time of year. Good job.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point. Hope that it works out for you.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    It sure does! Just watch how much of the smaller ones you have, and you are GOLDEN!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    I don't see the point. Hope that it works out for you.
    [well, i'm DEFINITELY keeping one whole pie to myself. instead of consuming half the recipe myself I'll be eating 1/3 the normal. if i did the math right, over the course of the whole pie, instead of 2008 cals I'll be eating 1338... saving myself 670 calories over all or to up the math I could have one and one half slices per serving.....] that way I'm eating anything I want but not feeling like I'm denying myself anything. I believe in instant gratification