My Thanksgiving Calorie Strategy

Options
Espressocycle
Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
Some people are stressing over Thanksgiving. I figure, it's just one day, and my favorite holiday to boot. There will be butter in everything.

gravy-guzzler.jpg

Replies

• infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    LOL Amen to that! *high five*
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Exactly. thank you.
  • Amber_Kunkel
    Options
    I agree :bigsmile: I'm not even going to try to count calories that day!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    hahaha agreed :D
  • mssgirl11
    mssgirl11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    love it!
  • Felbsies
    Felbsies Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Some people are stressing over Thanksgiving. I figure, it's just one day, and my favorite holiday to boot. There will be butter in everything.

AGREE!!
  • Valleybabe69
    Valleybabe69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been so good lately that I am afraid of thanksgiving!!!!

12576950.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    THERE WILL BE BUTTER................... Reminds me of that Saw movie............. THERE WILL BE BLOOD.....................:laugh:
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    going to try to behave and not end up passed out, in front of the tv! but yeah, imma go to town! lol enjoy yalls day!!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. I will probably consume my entire days worth of calories in one sitting. And that's ok. I will be right back to counting and exercising the next day. And I still plan to log Thanksgiving day, just for the sick pleasure of seeing what I usually consume.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmm butter
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I agree, just going to make sure I don't turn it into a whole weekend of bad eating. As long as I stick to one day, I will be fine. I am going to enjoy tomorrow, it only comes once a year.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I love this!
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    What a great release! Thank you! Thanksgiving dinner without guilt! Love it! Oh, and I also love butter!
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    I'm working out tomorrow morning, and then letting the rest just happen. I did suprisingly well last year at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Just need to remember, this is not that last time I will get to enjoy good food, and that I feel soooo much better when I don't have a food baby and sodium bloat for the rest of the day.