30 Day Shred - Post Results Pics Here !!

Options
13»

Replies

• peppa1p
    Options
    What is level 1 & 2??
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Cheers guys :) This is really helping, and you all look so great, think I'm ready to move on to Level 2 soon aaah
  • 24man
    24man Posts: 58
    Options
    I wanted to do 30 days straight...but tomorrow morning I have an early 5K to run, then home, get ready for thanksgiving festivities. I can possibly work out tomorrow night if I get home early enough. Guess I can't get that upset if I miss a day. One day off won't kill me.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I owe my muscles to the 30DS it is awesome! it really shows you how quickly you can get results, i did a fewother dvds but ultimately this is where success was found for me

before

25242_1402219503445_1471059237_1054348_4559203_n.jpg

After

4840640_8620.jpg

335068_2543859963743_1471059237_2783438_1853457057_o.jpg
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just finished today! I didnt get drastic results like others i have seen but i can definately tell the changes. Oh yea i lost a total of ten pounds and i didnt really keep up with measurements. I did this dvd only and once a week did a 15mile ride (about 35 minutes) on a stationary bike. I plan on doing another round to see the inches i lose. Good luck to you its definately not easy but it gets sooo much better

c34f72ff.jpg

39b95645.jpg

I see a huge difference! Way to go!!! I am on L1 day 9, getting ready to start Level2!
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    I wanted to do 30 days straight...but tomorrow morning I have an early 5K to run, then home, get ready for thanksgiving festivities. I can possibly work out tomorrow night if I get home early enough. Guess I can't get that upset if I miss a day. One day off won't kill me.

I saw probably 3 days before i finished the dvd in 30 days that jillian didnt mean for it to be done in 30 days exactly. So dont be upset if u dont finish in 30 days straight. It would have been nice if they was wrote On the dvd somewhere instead of me forcing through it everyday but oh well :)
  • kludgood
    kludgood Posts: 172
    Options
    I just finished today! I didnt get drastic results like others i have seen but i can definately tell the changes. Oh yea i lost a total of ten pounds and i didnt really keep up with measurements. I did this dvd only and once a week did a 15mile ride (about 35 minutes) on a stationary bike. I plan on doing another round to see the inches i lose. Good luck to you its definately not easy but it gets sooo much better

c34f72ff.jpg

39b95645.jpg

I see a huge difference! Way to go!!! I am on L1 day 9, getting ready to start Level2!

Thank you! To me level 1 was the hardest physically not saying the other levels arent tough but once i got through level 1 i felt so much better after the workouts. I thought i was going to die doing level 1 lol
  • CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options

I see a big difference so I think that's a fantastic result! I just finished day 10 of level 1 so tomorrow I'm gonna move on to level 2! Hoping for some kick *kitten* results for me as well :)
  • jenergy_20
    Options
    Just started today!
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    How long is the work out? and what do you need for the work out?
    TIA
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    How long is the work out? and what do you need for the work out?
    TIA

20 minute workout. All you need are hand weights, and a mat if you don't have carpeting to work out on.
  • Boardergurl
    Boardergurl Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    20 minutes every day for 30 days?
  • Jamaica113
    Jamaica113 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Try turning down the volume on Jillian and putting on some workout music instead. I started doing that after the second day, as I COULD NOT stand her rambling commentary LOL... the music makes it go by faster, and I get more pumped about it. Yesterday was my 5th day of it, and I love it so far! I'm already seeing results :)

Thanks!! That just might help me.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    20 minutes every day for 30 days?

Yes, it's a 30 day workout. It's up to you whether or not you want to do it for 30 days straight. It's 3 different levels and you do each level for 10 days.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Try turning down the volume on Jillian and putting on some workout music instead. I started doing that after the second day, as I COULD NOT stand her rambling commentary LOL... the music makes it go by faster, and I get more pumped about it. Yesterday was my 5th day of it, and I love it so far! I'm already seeing results :)

Hahaha. I do the same. I am on my last day of level two. I've done level one and two for ten days each. So far I have not lost any weight but have lost 5.5inches. I'm looking to tone up more then drop weight. Good Luck!

I tried the same thing today and dominated my workout.. was sweating like mad LOL
  • therealkittymao
    therealkittymao Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics (I didn't take any because I honestly didn't think I would finish it) and I am SO SORRY I DIDN'T TAKE THEM. I finished the 30DS and then got Ripped in 30 and have been alternating workouts ever since. I have also been on MFP the whole time and have tried (and most of the time I managed) to keep my calories under 1400 a day. I started August 31 and as of today I have lost 16 pounds in about ten weeks! My bum looks totally different, my arms are less flabby, my stomach is tighter, I am SO HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS.

KEEP GOING! You will NOT be sorry. If you want, you can friend me and lean on me for motivational messages when you need it. Seriously, I can't believe what a difference in my body 20 minutes a day has made.
  • lijparsons
    Options
    I completed the 30DS back in May. Unfortunately, I did not take before and after pics at the time, but I did take my measurements, and posted them when I finished. Here they are:

I measured myself the day I started, and then the morning after I finished. My totals are: Weight, -10lbs. Waist, -3.5 in. Hips, -2 in. Chest, -2.5 in. Bicep, no change. Neck, -1/4 in.

I did not do any other workout along with it, except for the occasional bike ride or walk, and I did it for the full 30 days. I did 9 days in a row on each level, and took a day off in between each level.

If you can stick it out and see it to the end, it really gives great results. GOOD LUCK! :happy:
  • ljholmann
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am not doing the 30DS but am doing the Ripped in 30. Has anyone heard anything about it? I am only on day 2, but I also walk for 60 minutes a day, and watch my calories & fat intake as well. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!