My 2 month Evolution (face pics)

Options
So here I'am. On September 10th I begun my journey to a healthy life. More than 2 months have passed since and I'm proud of what I've done so far. I have lost over 30 pounds and my pant size is now 32-33 waist (I was 38-40) and my shirts and t-shirts went down from XL to L. I run 3 to 4 miles everyday, I play soccer 2 to 3 times a week, I play in the pool with my daughter every weekend. I'm feeling great and I'm looking great (If I don't love me, who will?).

This is my mid-goal actualization.

Thank you everyone.

IMG043.jpg
IMG102.jpg

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    No smiles? You look great! :smile:
  • g0rg0ri
    Options
    No smiles? You look great! :smile:

I taken the pictures at my desk in the office with my phone, to track my evolution. I never liked photographs, maybe because I wasn't pleased with my looks, that's why I don't smile at the camera. (but I'm a happy person) :smile:
  • ifadoll
    ifadoll Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Looking great!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    wow you look spectacular. Awesome job!
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference and I think you even look younger! Well done on your weight loss so far!
  • tdoerr2
    Options
    Looking Good!!
  • ciaobellakiss
    Options
    I can really see the difference. And that's a big difference in only 2 months. Great job and keep on doing what your doing.
  • sommerling
    sommerling Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!