First Thanksgiving Alone.....

Options
and I can't wait!! The kids are with their dad and I fully intend to watch some Packers football and eat some frozen pizza (low cal of course). WOOP WOOP!!!

Replies

• soapyapples
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm hosting my first ever Thanksgiving with 15 people and I am NERVOUS.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You will do fine. I have done that before too. I am really glad to get the break this year.
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    We will have company, BUT, since my family (me and my parents) are from WI, we WILL have the tv on for the game! Anyone that doesn't like it, can go downstairs and hang out! Nobody messes with the packers!
  • Paulemwagner
    Options
    That sounds like fun! The DH & I are taking our 3 year old boy bowling with some friends in the afternoon and calling it a day! No travels for us this year! FUN TIMES!!!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Here I thought it was going to be... what will I do? I'll be so lonely!!!! GOOD FOR YOU! I treasure the time I have alone in my house! It's not very often!!!!

I would probably eat pizza too! The only kid I have left at home doesn't like pizza - and it's one of my favorite!!!! If Round Table wasn't open tomorrow... I'd order it tonight and save it for tomorrow to savor!! -Vegie Gourmet! Yummmy
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Go Pack Go!
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That sounds great (except for the Packers part - boo) Bears Fan