hello from London

Options
Hello - I've just joined having seriously lost track of what I was eating and not really exercising over the past year and need to get back into it. Was a 12 beforehand - now nearer a 16

Aiming to lose 15kg (although may go by dress size since my goal is to get to a slim size 10/ 28 waist UK pair of jeans with no muffin top)

Rachel

Replies

• Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome Rachel
    You're in the right place to get back on track! Feel free to add me as a friend
    Lindsay
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    woooo another london baby :) Im living in hertfordshire atm *waves*
  • ciorsdahmac
    Options
    Hi Rachel. I'm in exactly the same boat, I have a dress in a size 10 that I'd love to get back into.

You are in the right place for advice and support! Feelfree to add me.

Kxx
  • Sharon150
    Options
    Hello from San Diego! This is the best place to keep track and become accountable! Evan if I'm not doing so well, I still log in and track. It gives me the reminder that I need that just because I get off track for one day, doesn't mean that I have to give up all together. You can do this and so can I!
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi rachel, I've done exactly the same- gone from 12 to 16 in a year! I have 15kg in total to lose too, 5kg into it now. welcome!
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hello Rahel

There are a fair few MFP members here from London and there is even a group setup. Hope you find this site as inspiring as I have! Good luck with it :)
  • MsMaxx50
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. I have been a member for awhile, however, I have not been keeping up with what I eat. I just found out that I am a Type 2. I was watching Dr. OZ yesterday, he has motivated me to do the right thing for myself. I struggle with consistancy. I am ready to change my habits. So let do it yaw'll.
  • Jammy81
    Options
    Hi I am sort of a newbie from London I joined 2 weeks ago so far I have lost just over 6lbs, weightloss is slow but it is shifting I hope to lose my first stone or more before christmas. Feel free to ad me the more support the better ( :
  • MsMaxx50
    Options
    Hello, welcome. We can do this! :smile:
  • mrlazy1967
    mrlazy1967 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined from London too.. is it possible to finally lose weight this year with this app.. I 'diet' every year and end up back at the same weight by the end, huh
  • taxi_drivers_wife
    Options
    Hello from London. I am new to this plan, and would love to join your group. I live in North West London.