Can you get my Beer?

Options
fit4mom
fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
"Can you get my beer, "my 2 year old says.
"Your BEER?" I asked shocked and dumbfounded.
"Yeah my beer"
I look at the chair, "Oh your BEAR!"

Kid speakanese cracks me up. What do your little ones say that you or someone else misunderstands.
It definatly teaches me to listen more closely.

Replies

• SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    My kid likes Thomas the Train.. Thomas's best friend is Percy.. my little one says.. my best friend is Pu$$y too! LMAO
  • carrie_eggo
    carrie_eggo Posts: 1,396 Member
    Options
    My 2 year old son to my husband, "Gimmie your stairmaster."
    WHAT??
    He means "tape measure." This makes me laugh every single time....:laugh:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    My kid likes Thomas the Train.. Thomas's best friend is Percy.. my little one says.. my best friend is Pu$$y too! LMAO

LOL
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old said he wanted to go live on the ranch where the bunnies are...You guessed it, he was watching Cathouse on HBO one night. Now I gotta pay for his transgressions by having my HBO censored. Little ****head.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Gave one of my grandsons a 2 dollar bill for his second birthday He was excited to get his 2 hour bill. Oh yea he will be 18 in 2 weeks, but I never forgot it and don't let him either.
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Beth Moore "Where's your engine right now Jackson" and they talk to him on having some control. Last night when leaving for their birthday date they said, "Jackson I want you to be so good for Bibby (Beth's nick name)" He goes, "I know, I know, I have a troll" I LOOKED at him and said, "You've gotta what baby?" He says, "I have a troll." He just hears have a troll.
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    LOL! Cute! :)
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Gave one of my grandsons a 2 dollar bill for his second birthday He was excited to get his 2 hour bill. Oh yea he will be 18 in 2 weeks, but I never forgot it and don't let him either.
    That is hilarious!
  • magdamccraven
    magdamccraven Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Years ago I was the lead singer in a cover band. We did a song called "Taking Care of Business". My 5 year old asked about the song, "Making Carrot Biscuits."
  • fit4mom
    Options
    Years ago I was the lead singer in a cover band. We did a song called "Taking Care of Business". My 5 year old asked about the song, "Making Carrot Biscuits."
    Too cute.