Please People

Options
judith3
judith3 Posts: 296 Member
Everyone drives between two white lines every single day (lanes) is it really that hard to park your car into two white lines in a parking lot :grumble:

qoc2sx.jpg

Gahhhhhhh this drives me crazy !!:explode:

Replies

• CandiceS86
    CandiceS86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I think that driver was mistaking the two white cars for the parking lines!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Everyone drives between two white lines every single day (lanes)
    Well, not everyone. I see people every day who can't stay within the lines. This person is probably one of them!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Everyone drives between two white lines every single day (lanes) is it really that hard to park your car into two white lines in a parking lot :grumble:

qoc2sx.jpg

Gahhhhhhh this drives me crazy !!:explode:

this must be california lol
  • UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Google "you park like an a**hole" You can leave notices lol :laugh:
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Google "you park like an a**hole" You can leave notices lol :laugh:

Lol this is such a big Peeve of mine that i actually have cards i leave on peoples cars they say "I hope you dont F**ck like you park because you dont know how to get it in. Please do us all a favor and think next time before you decide to park like an A**hole"

A bit much maybe but i only leave them unless its a dramatic parking job
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I used to carry little notes that said "thanks for parking so close. Next time leave a fukking can opener so I can get out. *kitten* like you should ride the bus!" :bigsmile:
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I used to carry little notes that said "thanks for parking so close. Next time leave a ****ing can opener so I can get out. *kitten* like you should ride the bus!" :bigsmile:

then hope/plan on leaving before him/her...otherwise your car gets keyed as well!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I used to carry little notes that said "thanks for parking so close. Next time leave a fukking can opener so I can get out. *kitten* like you should ride the bus!" :bigsmile:

That's awesome
  • erzsebet_1560
    Options

That is hilarious!!!
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options

I cracked up at this!! ahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
  • creasonr
    Options
    There is a woman at my work, (some other office) and she parks like that nearly every freakin' day. There is limited parking at my work so it really gets me.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Once when I was pregnant, I parked at the grocery store and when I came back to my car, someone had parked so close to me I had to crawl through the passenger door because I couldn't fit my belly through on the driver's side. And I was parked in the "Expectant Mothers" spot! (Which btw, I think is a joke and I rarely used, but that day I did). Why should someone who's pregnant, not be able to walk through the parking lot? Heck, I worked out until the day before my children were born. Just sayin'
  • rissuhbissuh
    Options
    Why hasn't anyone commented on how close that car is to the other one? I definitely hate when people park like though...or park in the middle of four spots. Who knows, maybe that's just a Wisconsin thing
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Once when I was pregnant, I parked at the grocery store and when I came back to my car, someone had parked so close to me I had to crawl through the passenger door because I couldn't fit my belly through on the driver's side. And I was parked in the "Expectant Mothers" spot! (Which btw, I think is a joke and I rarely used, but that day I did). Why should someone who's pregnant, not be able to walk through the parking lot? Heck, I worked out until the day before my children were born. Just sayin'

that happened to me when I was 9 months pregnant. I looked like I was carrying twins so I used the expectant mothers spot haha. But when I came out from the doctor there was a gigantic truck parked so close to the driver's side that I had to crawl through also, but before I did, I keyed the heck out of that truck. it also happened to be brand new, with paper plates still. Not saying it was right at all, but I keyed it from the front to the back...a few times :ohwell:
  • Missjulesdid
    Missjulesdid Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Why hasn't anyone commented on how close that car is to the other one? I definitely hate when people park like though...or park in the middle of four spots. Who knows, maybe that's just a Wisconsin thing

The middle of four spots thing absolutely KILLS ME. It's always a really nice car that does it presumably because they don't want anyone to hit them with a door..... I really REALLY REALLY want to go and key cars like this but I don't, instead I just park my POS right up close to their driver's side and hope they have to leave before I do.