Jar of peanut butter and a spoon

Options
2»

Replies

• nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I have been there many times... It is so satisfying.
  • kimcat73
    kimcat73 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I LOVE peanutbutter...and unfortunately I like the stuff with the hydrogenated oil in it - like Skippy Super Chunk. Sigh. Especially when you dip that heaping spoonful in a bag of mini chocolate chips. Now THERE is a desert for ya.

Ok, were you a fly on my wall last night?????? Yummy overindulgence last night!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've never been a huge PB fan until I found Skippy naturals PB w/honey. Now I do the 'jar and spoon' thing for my afternoon snack or when I need a boost :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    I sometimes am hungry until I get enough protein and peanut butter has the protein.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I crave peanut butter, a apple and a butter knife. LOL I love it.

The have Whipped peanut butter now too. So, it's naturally less calories and SOOOO good!
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can get this PB2 stuff in the UK? It sounds amazing
  • bunnieslippers
    Options
    Totally buying Whipped peanut butter next time! Sounds good..and fluffy.
  • godslilgerl
    godslilgerl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    so excited i saw this post...i just ordered a sample of the pb2...can't wait to try it because i can never just stop at 1 tbsp of real peanut butter
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Weird craving...heck no! Sounds like heaven to me!!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    What is weird is only eating one spoon!

PB&CO dark choc & cinnamon raisin swirl for me. Best stuff EVER!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!! thats some good eats right there!!! who needs a spoon??? that's what fingers are for, duh!!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    One of my go-to quick foods is an apple cut into pieces with peanut butter smeared all over them... YUMMY!

This is good, but try putting the peanut butter in the microwave for around 20 sec to melt, then DIP your apple slices...DIVINE
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    ahahaha I do this every. single. day. At about 4 pm, before my workout the tablespoon of peanut butter gets eaten like a lollipop YUM!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I'd eat the whole jar!
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm allergic to peanuts-- BUT I do the same thing with Sunbutter (made from sunflower seeds)!! It's pretty much my favorite food... hahaha :bigsmile: