New and looking for support buddies

Options
Hey, Im 22 and from the UK. Recently decided to try this, only my will power is terrible and I would love some support to help me when I feel like giving up. I have a long way to go and will need all the help I can get.

:) M xx

12720987.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place, best of luck. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Hi & welcome!

I'm in the UK too, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Gemma_Moo
    Options
    Hi, im from the UK too adn joined just a few days ago.

Welcome and anytime you need lifting were all here :)

I want to loose 112lbs which i gained through pregnancy so i too need all the help i can get x
  • sammywil
    sammywil Posts: 104
    Options
    Hi there. Im new too - from th UK but living in Dubai. We all need help along the way, so feel free to add me.
  • Gaubelau
    Options
    Hello,
    I am in England and new to this too.
    Add me, we ll support each other :-)
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im 22 and from the UK. Recently decided to try this, only my will power is terrible and I would love some support to help me when I feel like giving up. I have a long way to go and will need all the help I can get.

12720987.png
    Welcome to the site!
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey ya :smile:
    exact same as yourself, im 22 and from ireland and decided ta try this... I have a bad will power as well! we need all the support we can get! add me if you want and we can try keep each other on the strraight and narrow! :tongue:
    Good Luck!
  • merrick7871
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Love this site and its support. Feel free to add me!
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options

12720987.png

From UK too. Please feel free to add me!
  • coulter74
    Options
    Hello, I;m from Canada, Northern Ontario. I;m 36. Add me if you would like. And welcome. awesome site :wink:
  • StarEyedxx
    Options
    Wow, so many responses so quickly. Adding everyone who wants help and would like to help in return.
    :) Mxx
  • RhondaMillard
    Options
    Good luck and please add me :) I'm new here too and always happy to have more friends for support and motivation !
  • lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options
    I need help too! Im 24 from the UK and likewise have terrible willpower. I need to lose around 20lbs and desperately need to get fit again. Add me as a friend and we can be support buddies! x
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    To each of you and all of you that have posted, Welcome to MFP and feel free to add me, Happy to help, and we can get there together! Hoooah!
  • lougru
    lougru Posts: 55
    Options
    How often are the fellow newbies planning on weighing in? Im usually rubbish and have to weigh in every couple of days, but im determined to only weigh myself once a week from now on. Ive taken all my measurements too but am wondering how often i should check these? Should that also be weekly or maybe monthly? any ideas? xx
  • abahujek
    Options
    Good decision Hun.. you will find alot of support from here.. add me anytime!!!:flowerforyou: