Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    I cannot do an ab hold and get my bum off the ground ... Too much bum to lift!

I will try to have a better attitude. Gonna do it tomorrow!! Keep at it - we'll suffer through it together !!

I cant get my butt off the ground either.

Have a Great workout tomorrow!
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    W4d1. Done. I like week 4 way more than week 3! It was intense, but I felt like I really accomplished something. I almost threw up. LOL. I feel so much better about this week.

It does really work too, my skin tight skinny jeans I could hardly zip 3 weeks ago, are baggy today!
  • This may have been answered already, but is RI30 a more intense version of 30DS??
  • I want to join this workout but i have no idea what the routine is or where to find it? Can anyone help me out? Thank you and keep working hard.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Week 3 Day 1 done!

I think Im going to love week 3! These moves are challenging but Im going to keep pushing through it!

By the way, great attitude. :):flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    W3 D3 done. I was nervous because I woke up this morning sooo stiff. But actually, it was my best day yet. I'm hoping that it just gets better now. I think what I found frustrating is that I had to do the beginner moves on more than one exercise and it just bugged me. I find the first circuit nasty and jarring, and the last round of cardio killer, but otherwise - it's ok. Just can't get really deoep into the movements cause they hurt too much. lol

Only 3 more days!

You know what - great job! I"m so glad to hear you're seeing results - that's a total WIN on the pants! Definitely motivation to keep pushing through.

And no, you didn't psych me out. From the very beginning when she made reference to things getting grisly or gnarly in week 3 or 4 I was scared.

Today was much better. I have to accept that I can't perform the advanced moves, and being willing to just do the beginner moves made a difference. I have a touchy knee that can't handle jumping lunges and super deep weighted walking squats. So, I did my best and noticed improvements over yesterday. And an increase in calorie burn by about 50 or so. Just gotta keep pushing I guess. :)
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Week 4 , day 3 finished! After the first day where I struggled, I'm really starting to enjoy this level , definitely more than Week 3. I feel so great when I finish it. Good luck girls, keep it up. We are all doing great!:happy:
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    This may have been answered already, but is RI30 a more intense version of 30DS??

I think it is.As Jillian Michaels would say more Bad *kitten* LOL.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    I want to join this workout but i have no idea what the routine is or where to find it? Can anyone help me out? Thank you and keep working hard.
    Hi :smile: Welcome :happy: I'm glad your here :happy:
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    W4d4 done
  • nonconformist1
    W4d5 done. 1 day left, can't wait
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    W3 D4 done. Ugh! I'm trying so hard to like this level. Ha ha! Anyway, I really don't dread it as much as I did in the beginning. I think it does have a lot to do with not being so hard on myself. The only problem I'm finding is that my sides at the top of my femur are really bruised from the side lifts in the last circuit. Did anyone else find that? I'm really struggling to do the lifts because it hurts. But I just do of course. We do :happy:

I didn't lose any weight this week, but for once, I don't mind so much because I really feel thinner this week and my clothes definitely feel looser and it feels great :bigsmile:

Only 2 more days of Level 3 and then I'm ready for Level 4. I'm really excited to start it!
  • Sambo004
    This may have been answered already, but is RI30 a more intense version of 30DS??

I think it is.As Jillian Michaels would say more Bad *kitten* LOL.

I loved 30DS! It's really hard, but this is harder. I would highly recommend doing The Shred first (I did 2 rounds) before starting this one. You'll love it! I even miss it :happy:
  • Sambo004
    W3 D3 done. I was nervous because I woke up this morning sooo stiff. But actually, it was my best day yet. I'm hoping that it just gets better now. I think what I found frustrating is that I had to do the beginner moves on more than one exercise and it just bugged me. I find the first circuit nasty and jarring, and the last round of cardio killer, but otherwise - it's ok. Just can't get really deoep into the movements cause they hurt too much. lol

Only 3 more days!

You know what - great job! I"m so glad to hear you're seeing results - that's a total WIN on the pants! Definitely motivation to keep pushing through.

And no, you didn't psych me out. From the very beginning when she made reference to things getting grisly or gnarly in week 3 or 4 I was scared.

Today was much better. I have to accept that I can't perform the advanced moves, and being willing to just do the beginner moves made a difference. I have a touchy knee that can't handle jumping lunges and super deep weighted walking squats. So, I did my best and noticed improvements over yesterday. And an increase in calorie burn by about 50 or so. Just gotta keep pushing I guess. :)

Thanks so much :happy: I totally get this as well. Once I let go of the fact that I just wasn't strong enough to do some of the exercises, I felt a lot better about doing the workout and haven't been dreading it nearly as much. It makes a difference.

So proud of us :happy:
  • Happyoceangirl
    I cannot do an ab hold and get my bum off the ground ... Too much bum to lift!

I will try to have a better attitude. Gonna do it tomorrow!! Keep at it - we'll suffer through it together !!

I cant get my butt off the ground either.

Have a Great workout tomorrow!

Great news (that I forgot to post yesterday). I was successful in lifting my bum just slightly off the mat. Enough to actually BE off the mat. I could only hold it for 4 seconds or so, then rest, then repeat. All in all, did this about 4 times. I kept thinking, am I REALLY getting off the mat? I think I was!!! Woop!!

My legs were aching last night and I'm quite stiff today. This will be D3 on W3. (I can do it, I can do it, I can do it....)
  • I completed W4D1 this morning but will need to do it again after Thanksgiving dinner. I made all vegan dishes and desserts but still a lot of food. I like week4 better than 3 just need to get coordinated on a few of the moves.
  • kmmille385
    kmmille385 Posts: 11 Member
    Starting week 3 tomorrow! A little nervous since I still can't do the entire cardio plank in level 2. Yikes, scared and loving what's in store for me tomorrow!
  • Week 4 Day 3 finished...I can't wait until this is over!!!
  • nonconformist1
    W4d6 done. I finished and I am very happy. I didn't lose much inch wise, but I am stronger and it really helped me to see my weak areas. I am going to start a bodybuilding.com plan this week w/ weightlifting and HIIT to step it up a bit.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Hi, Only just finished 30DS so i'm way behind all you guys but find posting focuses me to exercise. Hope its alright to join the forum?
    RI30 W1D1: I like the format of 3 strength variations instead of two, means that no one set of muscles gets too knackered. Pleased I worked through 30DS first!