230 - 196 in 65 days. (Depressing Pictures)

Options

Replies

• ann945n
    ann945n Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and I can see a huge difference in your pics!! Keep it up and start the positive self talk! You are amazing and you will succeed!
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I also started out at about 230ish and have only lose 12 pounds, I also started about 2 months ago. I am soooooooooo happy for you and hope that some of your dedication and perseverance flows to me because I need it! You are doing great, And you are right, when you hit 170, there is a big difference. How tall are you by the way?
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" Right now my measurements are

Chest: 41.5
    Waist: 41.5
    Hips: 42.5

This is the first time in a long time my hips are BIGGER than my waist.. Which is depressing.
  • kayelrick
    kayelrick Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Well done!

Such a difference, amazing! There's just one thing missing, a smile, you done so well, be proud! You can do the rest too!

completely agree
  • Ana1980a
    Options
    That is awesome progress in such a short amount of time! keep it up and you will be at your goal weight in no time!
  • fininski
    Options

This is the first time in a long time my hips are BIGGER than my waist.. Which is depressing.

You're looking at it in the wrong way! its not depressing thats a good thing, your getting through it and your hourglass figure will start shining through!
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    wow, that is an awesome effort!

GG
  • alyxb
    alyxb Posts: 2
    Options
    Fantabulous effort!!!!!!! :)
  • Katedimaggio
    Katedimaggio Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO! I was a little discouraged today about my own progress, but feel a little better now! You are looking so different! In a good way:)
  • 2live4ever79
    Options
    You look awesome so don't feel depressed. But keep at and remember where you were and how unhappy you were. Congrats on your success!
  • metisgirl
    metisgirl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look great girl....You should be very proud of your accomplishments....Take 34 lbs of butter and see how much fat that is....It's really quite amazing....Better yet I was told to take the amount of weight you lost, which is 34 lbs and buy 3 -10 lb bags of potatoes plus a few extra loose ones to make 4 lbs...and carry that weight in a backpack all day on your back....You will really notice a big difference then....you Rock girl...
  • Elarissa
    Elarissa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything depressing about them! you are doing such a good job :) Such an inspiration!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Good job! You're such an inspiration!
  • kel82885
    kel82885 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thats a huge difference, you should be very happy with the results.
    Keep up the awesome work
  • annarouni
    annarouni Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Having hips larger than your waist should be one of your goals. Too many pounds around the hips and thighs aren't so pretty, but too many pounds around the middle is certainly hazardous to your vital organs. "Apple shaped" people should dream of becoming "pear shaped". Your best efforts are leading to great results! Bravo!!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Not depressing at all -- that is fantastic progress. Keep it up!
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options

Inspiring to me, you look amazing. Sharing your pics is really great of you, I am too scared to take pics. I started at 214.5 and made it to 198.5 -- have been there for about a week or so, was steadily losing. Not sure why it slowed so fast.
    Anyway.. I think we have a similar body shape --- it inspires me to see how small you are around the middle --- It makes me think I can maybe look that good too.
    I am 5'3" my chest is 46, waist 42 and hips are 47. Congrats on your loss kudos!!
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    you look fabules :D well done xxx
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Its awesome! congrats and continu this way!
  • loseramy68
    Options
    You have made great progress! Keep it up. I agree with others that have said you should be very proud of yourself and what you have accomplished.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!